What's new

More on Krypt Chests and Unlockables

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
Does anyone else feel like 90% of the kombat kasts were fake information bullshit?

Really really really good recovery -> -22
Super super super fast -> doesn't even hit
Best projectile in the game -> worst projectile in the game
Krypt chest info doesn't make any sense, I opened all the chests and I barely have half of everything unlocked.

I could go on, and on, and on...

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
All I want are all brutalities for my chars, that's it.

So far I got everything in the Krypt and I'm still missing 1 for cage and 1 for Kabal, at least.

They are probably locked between random towers, well excuse me NRS for having to sleep and go to work and not stalk the tower spawn every 2 hours.

Inzzane_79

Every time someone farts, a demon gets his wings
And the shop with its 6 items per day is not helping either. I have 3k crystals now from just playing but never something in the shop I would say „yup, that’s worth the crystals“

I hope for MK12 they go a different route and make a list you can choose from what to buy with ingame currency

All I want are all brutalities for my chars, that's it.

So far I got everything in the Krypt and I'm still missing 1 for cage and 1 for Kabal, at least.

They are probably locked between random towers, well excuse me NRS for having to sleep and go to work and not stalk the tower spawn every 2 hours.
Every character has a brutality award on their 4th character tower. If you haven’t done there character towers, that’s most like,y where they are.

Inzzane_79

Every time someone farts, a demon gets his wings
Every character has a brutality award on their 4th character tower. If you haven’t done there character towers, that’s most like,y where they are.
Don’t we get one on the 2nd? I thought I got one from the 2nd Tower.

TheGlow

Retired Noob
How many chests are there in general? My screen says I have about 277 and I believe I'm only missing 10 heart chests and the 10k souls.
Any difference if you restock by entrance or goros lair? It just refills chests in those 2 main areas?

eolson3

Noob
How many chests are there in general? My screen says I have about 277 and I believe I'm only missing 10 heart chests and the 10k souls.
Any difference if you restock by entrance or goros lair? It just refills chests in those 2 main areas?
I've been asking about the restock too. I tried just doing one chest in the Goro room and no chests there were refilled. I think a random chest refills, so best to restock a boatload of them and go around opening again.

RoninLoganX

The Masterless Sword
And the shop with its 6 items per day is not helping either. I have 3k crystals now from just playing but never something in the shop I would say „yup, that’s worth the crystals“

I hope for MK12 they go a different route and make a list you can choose from what to buy with ingame currency
What they should do for MK11 is make everything available for purchase with Crystal's from the Kustomization menu and turn the Time Crystal store into a discount store. For example, a skin costs 500 crystals regular, but in the daily rotation from the store they're 250.

Syd Barrett Lives

Italian Psychopath

• The starting Krypt including chests, spires and Kahn chests, is around 450 boxes.
  • No, I did my first refill in a completely empty Krypt as a test and it put chests and spires pretty much everywhere.

ScreamQueen

Rockin' Sindel since '95
Ive cleared out easily 80%-90% of the Krypt but I've hit the wall and I need Skeleton Keys. Before I do a mass reroll, is there still no confirmed way to get SK without finding them randomly?

Kratilim

Noob
I've also started refilling the krypt, and two refilled chests gave me brutalities and quite a few others gave me skins too. So there's still some good stuff in there after clearing the krypt out once completely. I'm at 582 chests opened btw.

Ive cleared out easily 80%-90% of the Krypt but I've hit the wall and I need Skeleton Keys. Before I do a mass reroll, is there still no confirmed way to get SK without finding them randomly?
At the Palace Entrance (approx. 6400, -440) there's a chest that costs 10K (at least in my case, IDK if the price for that one is different for everyone?). It gives you a Skeleton Key every single time you open and re-fill it! Best way to farm these random f'ckers.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
When you hit Reptile with the hammer, does he immediately respawn in another location or I'm supposed to exit the Krypt and re-enter to make him respawn?

HAMMER

Noob
Does anyone else feel like 90% of the kombat kasts were fake information bullshit?

Really really really good recovery -> -22
Super super super fast -> doesn't even hit
Best projectile in the game -> worst projectile in the game
Krypt chest info doesn't make any sense, I opened all the chests and I barely have half of everything unlocked.

I could go on, and on, and on...
They lied their ass off. And they profited huge from it! They'll tweak some things due to echoes of people's howls; but, they simply sold the game with lies.

Remember when Mortal Kombat used to have real secret characters? Instead of "Unlock (one) character by beating chapter 4 in Story Mode!"

Boon said there would be secret characters to unlock. I guess he meant Frost. I guess I should've known when his eyebrow was twitching.

If they were smart they would have these "secret" characters unlocked via Krypt when all is said and done. But, seeing as how the PC version has been out for a while, I'm sure someone dissected the information on it and we would've known by now if this was the case.

The Krypt has nice wrapping, but a rotten candy bar inside.

Gamer68

Fujin!
So, I finally got 10,000 Souls and bought the tree so I could get the final crafting material I needed to make Shinnok's Amulet.

I go to the Forge, put everything in, and nope. You need 60,000 Koins AND 1,500 Souls. The worst thing about it is, I have to do all of this just to unlock a room where I'm able to spend more currency.

This is absolutely the worst form of progression.

It's basically grind > buy something > congratulations, you bought the ability to buy more stuff! Repeat process.

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
So, I finally got 10,000 Souls and bought the tree so I could get the final crafting material I needed to make Shinnok's Amulet.

I go to the Forge, put everything in, and nope. You need 60,000 Koins AND 1,500 Souls. The worst thing about it is, I have to do all of this just to unlock a room where I'm able to spend more currency.

This is absolutely the worst form of progression.

It's basically grind > buy something > congratulations, you bought the ability to buy more stuff! Repeat process.
Yeah, after all the grind beforehand, when I saw that, I just said 'Screw it', and did the Shinnok Amulet exploit to skip that mess. It's gonna be a sad day when that gets patched out.