What's new

More on Krypt Chests and Unlockables

Hitoshura

Head Cage
Can someone explain to me how I get to the area on the bottom right?

The elevator to that area of the courtyard is accessible in Goro's lair. It's behind a gate that requires a skeleton key to unlock. The gate is in the area of Goro's lair that looks like the Jail area, but without Kenshi's corpse. Instead the hidden are is the chamber of suffering.

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
???

Do not get this. I see no other door or anything

Can you post a screen of your Goro lair map to see what I am missing
I'm not home atm but Yea soon as I can.you know the 2 gates? i went through the left one. like i said could have found my way to that elevator. I know there are like 3 elevators in total

I'm not home atm but Yea soon as I can.you know the 2 gates? i went through the left one. like i said could have found my way to that elevator. I know there are like 3 elevators in total
I dunno about what 2 gates you are taking. Right from the dining room I have 2 things.

One elevator to the pit and one door I opened for some chests and stuff

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
I dunno about what 2 gates you are taking. Right from the dining room I have 2 things.

One elevator to the pit and one door I opened for some chests and stuff
l------------------- ]
|k...| .........|.... ]
|k ....... ------ ....]
[.....____........]
my horble recreation of the dining hall
the k= the two gates i think the top is bottom of pit
the bottom k has paths after it

l------------------- ]
|k...| .........|.... ]
|k ....... ------ ....]
[.....____........]
my horble recreation of the dining hall
the k= the two gates i think the top is bottom of pit
the bottom k has paths after it
Yeah it has one path bit there is no elevator. There a plenty of doors with you need key skeletons for I opened one of them where there is a room behind but that's it

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
Yeah it has one path bit there is no elevator. There a plenty of doors with you need key skeletons for I opened one of them where there is a room behind but that's it
how do you think of my horrific mapping skillz? and yea i just somehow found my way from there then

Still waiting for the Krypt being post as whole from the underground sections as well.

I bet I am missing something there as well

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
Considering Shao Kahn's chest is in the hidden away Reptile room, I wonder if this sets a precedent for future dlc characters. That when they come out, a new section of the Krypt opens up with their items, maybe some new puzzles too. Or even more "events" like the Reptile hunt

When playing a couple of days ago I got to the wheels with slots for amulets. Scrolled the left one to Shinnok's hole, had no amulet, did nothing. So I pulled the middle lever and suddenly Shinnok's amulet appeared in the slot. I didn't have it, never crafted it. I don't mind not grinding the krypt but I am kinda scared I broke my progress.

I'm really, really lost in the krypt. I've done all the main stuff and am now stuck. How do you open gates or uses/craft skeleton keys? I've got as far as the coin gambling machine and all the stuff adjacent to it. And I've hit all of the two gong things. What do i do from here or where do i go???

I opened the puzzle door thing and am blocked by a draw bridge that doesn't go down?? Really frustrated. Any help would be much appreciated.

EDIT: Nevermind found the Motaro's horns room. RIP Motaro, got made into a door :(

Last edited: