What's new

More MKX DLC Konfirmed; Koming First Half of 2016

TamedLizard

Buff George
Erron mentions killing Kobra in an intro with Kano.

Shouldn't necessarily dictate DLC, but, like Hsu Hao in the comics, I think NRS fully intended this to be taken seriously so they'd never have to revisit some of their....not so well received creations. Kobra, Hsu Hao, Darrius, and Dairou are generally accepted as bottom of the barrel in all of MK's now 70+ character cast.

DelSchokoladenSaft

Can of Corn Main
@HellblazerHawkman

@ImperatrixSindel

@EMPEROR_SunFire

@ShotgunInsanity

@DelSchokoladenSaft

are you guys trying to say i am some racist guy that was on here some time back, if so i resent that, and would appreciate if you could stop spreading that around. i am in no way racist, and don't condone treating people that way for any reason!

im sure this is in response to me having a disagreement with sunfire on the jacqui thread lastnight... it was just a small disagreement, i tried to keep it respectful, i hope we leave it at that.
Wat? Why was I tagged?

ErMac333

Noob
How can people be mad at Bo inclusion, seriously, one of the most competent decisions for this KP, considering they're probably trying to pull a Baraka as DLC. My ideal pack though would be Fujin, Reiko, Sareena/Li Mei and Havik/Bo'Rai Cho.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
Wat? Why was I tagged?
sorry just you liked the comment, and i thought you where, well you know, you will find im a nice guy... this all started when i had a disagreement with one of their friends on another thread.... i wanna leave it at that, cuz there is no point in making a scene on tims thread, i can put it behind me if they can do the same.

MadeOfMetal

mine if i had to narrow it down would be,

Sindel, Smoke/cyber, Fujin, Shang Tsung.

2nd pick:

Striker: if he has some type of Stun gun that restands or resets or stasis... and maybe a stun grenade like Sonyademos.
Kabal: they could make his dash Restand or combo contiuable.
Cyrax: his bombs, only if they where low or unblockable, and if they could juggle all 3.
Sektor: if fire restands them for a guess 50/50, its become the norm now, with os fading...id love it...

Spunio

Worst Reptile in Spring Hill
Why the fuck is Havik even remotely mentioned in any of these KP discussions? I feel like one dude mentioned him from the start, then everyone just copied that opinion.

And I'll also tell you why Bo is the biggest joke of a decision: He farts, vomits, and burps to kill his enemies. Last time I checked, I was playing a somewhat respectable game. The whole "drunken master" gimmick has been overdone and is overkill at this point.

If you have opinions on why certain characters should be in the KP, great, but make sure they're your OWN opinions and not some copy/pasted crap you saw in a thread once.

The KP should be based around either bringing the other Revenants back as playable(Since Liu Kang and the sort got that treatment), or Story DLC that includes Rain, Baraka, Sindel, etc.

Personally I think having too many guest characters can be too much, but if it came down to it I'd take a guest over Bo.

As for this "Frost must be in it," just stop. She's literally a Sub Zero clone.

If I could have the final say in the pack I'd have the following included: Rain, Kabal, Cyrax, and Smoke OR Noob(Not both, that makes 0 sense.)

Rain would fill the story character spot, Kabal could fit the Revenant slot, Cyrax for the Cyborg slot, and Smoke or Noob for the ninja slot. I'd say that caters to most parties who have a horse in this race, but not all of them. Only personal opinions here.

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
How can people be mad at Bo inclusion, seriously, one of the most competent decisions for this KP, considering they're probably trying to pull a Baraka as DLC. My ideal pack though would be Fujin, Reiko, Sareena/Li Mei and Havik/Bo'Rai Cho.
How can people be mad at Baraka inclusion, seriously, one of the most competent decisions for this KP, considering they're probably trying to pull a Bo Rai Cho as DLC. My ideal pack though would be Baraka, Smoke, Sindel and Cyrax.

Where is fujin,.......Whhhhhhehehere.................iiiiiiiiiiiihiiiiiiihhiiiiiiiihiiihiiiiihiiiiiis .................fuuuuuuhuuuuuuuuuuuu.........jin?.. WHERE'S FUJIN >(

DelSchokoladenSaft

Can of Corn Main
Why the fuck is Havik even remotely mentioned in any of these KP discussions? I feel like one dude mentioned him from the start, then everyone just copied that opinion.

And I'll also tell you why Bo is the biggest joke of a decision: He farts, vomits, and burps to kill his enemies. Last time I checked, I was playing a somewhat respectable game. The whole "drunken master" gimmick has been overdone and is overkill at this point.

If you have opinions on why certain characters should be in the KP, great, but make sure they're your OWN opinions and not some copy/pasted crap you saw in a thread once.

The KP should be based around either bringing the other Revenants back as playable(Since Liu Kang and the sort got that treatment), or Story DLC that includes Rain, Baraka, Sindel, etc.

Personally I think having too many guest characters can be too much, but if it came down to it I'd take a guest over Bo.

As for this "Frost must be in it," just stop. She's literally a Sub Zero clone.

If I could have the final say in the pack I'd have the following included: Rain, Kabal, Cyrax, and Smoke OR Noob(Not both, that makes 0 sense.)

Rain would fill the story character spot, Kabal could fit the Revenant slot, Cyrax for the Cyborg slot, and Smoke or Noob for the ninja slot. I'd say that caters to most parties who have a horse in this race, but not all of them. Only personal opinions here.
As I've seen Ricky raws say in another thread,''Frost is an ice clone.''

I believe with the upmost in respect, that your assertions are bubkis. Cassie, before the game came out, was chalked up as a Johnny clone. Smoke was an amalgm of Cyrax and Sektor in mk3.

They made Killer Frost feel different from Sub-Zero even though they both control the same thing. They can give Frost the Jason treatment for having a weapon variation and two normal variations.

They made Stryker seem cool.

This all comes down to the fact that; the only constant in life, is change.

MadeOfMetal

Bo Rai Cho is a chump...

Fantasy -->

Reality -->
omg, that shit made my day, even the Bo fans gotta laugh at that one.

i liked Bo Rai Cho(drunken monk, jackie chan), Johnny(typical duchbag/john claud van damn), Rain(prince), kung jin(the guy that nobody loves), Striker(this one is obvious, Police brutality) because the innuendo implied by NRS... they where all joke characters

MadeOfMetal

Isn't that just a myth? Or was he actually there
(that was a rumor), i remember just before MK3 when the pallet swap glitch happened, and then they released the game with him in it... i like how the actual lore shows Ermac as a good guy, that taut Kenshi the Telekinetic Slam
MKO, MKU, and MKK shows it to be a false rumor.
the MK1 pallet swap was done on MUGEN