What's new

Money from fundraiser tournament

Dark_Rob

Noob
I was thinking about NEC today, and I thought of something...

Even if I start working before NEC, there is a big possibility that I could make this trip.

First of all, every saturday I will have off because of school. That is the same saturday I was going to miss regardless for the trip.

If I flew out to philly on friday, what time would my flight have to be, and upon my return to Cali, what day and at what time would I have to take my flight back? I can easily request a day for school-tutoring or something of that nature.
If you fly out on friday Im assuming youd be there until the tournament ends. Which is likely to be anywhere between 9-11pm Sunday Dec.5th. Juggernaut is taking an early AM Monday flight because he says its cheaper than trying to get a late Sunday evening flight. You might consider doing the same thing. It means hanging out at the airport for some hours, but at least youd have Juggs to chill with.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Juggs, how many tournaments will this be for you then? Official tournaments?
As far as UMK3 tournaments, this will be my first offline one. I've been to about 5 SF4 tournaments in GA.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
If you fly out on friday Im assuming youd be there until the tournament ends. Which is likely to be anywhere between 9-11pm Sunday Dec.5th. Juggernaut is taking an early AM Monday flight because he says its cheaper than trying to get a late Sunday evening flight. You might consider doing the same thing. It means hanging out at the airport for some hours, but at least youd have Juggs to chill with.
I don't mind waiting. But you see, the problem with me is, if I work on friday, and get out lets say around 3:00pm(Considering the worst hours of course), what flight would I have to get, and at what time would I arrive?

Also, saturday would be clear for me, but if I worked on monday, what time would be appropriate for me to leave, maybe around 12ish? and at what time would I be back home?

If this is possible. Then I think I could make it out.

*Keep in mind, this is me assuming the worst.