What's new

Video/Tutorial MMH reveal trailer breakdown

I hoped he would morph into others and will be my new Shang, well at least he does in his Super:)alright everybody who is maiming him day 1:
No, no, no. You don't understand: no co-mains, no dropping him if he is trash, don't care if he gets nerfed down to nothing the first two weeks when all the crybabies will cry about his teleports, even if he is the Shiva of IGAU,
HE IS MY MAIN TILL THE GAME FREAKING DIES!

sgZick

Noob
Easily the best and most hype Character-Trailer out of the five we have seen so far. Love the Dhalsim moves will definitely give him a try, the new Lantern skin is awesome too. Has anything been announced on stage about a second season pass or if there will be more characters? Was it here is one new charachter, or here is the first new character?

Orochi

Scorpion Scrub
Lord that F3 (or whatever it is) makes my GL jealous, it seems to have better speed and range.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Looks like his trait is similar to Raven's demon mode that might give him access to a few different specials/enhancements.

Lord that F3 (or whatever it is) makes my GL jealous, it seems to have better speed and range.

I'm pretty sure that isn't his F3, as he kept doing this weird upward flying punch follow-up to it. It's prolly a string, but yeah that thing makes GL's F3 look like Lobo's lol.

Awesome breakdown by the way!!!
Thanks a ton! I'm probably going to add this dude to my mains (Lobo and Yolo Lantern yo!), so when he releases, I'll be looking for all this guy's tricks n shit.

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
I remember when everyone said they were gonna main Zod..
and i never see him now lol.
Whens the next patch anyways?

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Please NRS, Please Make John Stewart Available as part of the "Alternate Character Skin Pack"

John Stewart
ROBIN
Professor Zoom

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
MMH is getting added to my cast of characters. He looks too hype and his trait looks fucking great, essentially his trait gives him footsies lol. Seems to me like he is going to be one hell of a character to deal with.

Orochi

Scorpion Scrub
I remember when everyone said they were gonna main Zod..
and i never see him now lol.
Whens the next patch anyways?

So true lol but he was a little dissapointing in his slow zoning and strings. I do play him but no way I'm taking him too serious since I have no special love for the actual Zod character in the comics/movies.

Like other DLC I'll be giving this one a try and hope it clicks with him.

Colonel-Gilgamesh

Hates NRS for making me not like Superman
Few things I noticed. 1) He teleports in two different ways, coming from ground and from air. I suspect that if he's on the ground, he comes out of the ground, and if in the air, he falls in from the air. 2)MB air dash anyone? For excellent mixups? 3) Most everyone say the very likely superfast overhead, but no one really mentioned his lows. I suspect that eye laser at the beginning, and more importantly, that meter burn grab at the end are both lows. I also suspect that low grab will be amplified by trait for more range.

As for the person asking about Zod, people who aren't using Zod either realized he's got a high entry barrier, or are waiting for his trait to get patched. He really needs it.

Few things I noticed. 1) He teleports in two different ways, coming from ground and from air. I suspect that if he's on the ground, he comes out of the ground, and if in the air, he falls in from the air. 2)MB air dash anyone? For excellent mixups? 3) Most everyone say the very likely superfast overhead, but no one really mentioned his lows. I suspect that eye laser at the beginning, and more importantly, that meter burn grab at the end are both lows. I also suspect that low grab will be amplified by trait for more range.

As for the person asking about Zod, people who aren't using Zod either realized he's got a high entry barrier, or are waiting for his trait to get patched. He really needs it.
Yeah! The lows, at 0.52 he does that fast flipkick, that seems to be overhead, and combos it into a dropkick-like low!!!it is possibly a string, with that flipkick in the beginning as his normal and not f3.

Orochi

Scorpion Scrub
Yeah! The lows, at 0.52 he does that fast flipkick, that seems to be overhead, and combos it into a dropkick-like low!!!it is possibly a string, with that flipkick in the beginning as his normal and not f3.

If it's a string then it's probably more ridiculous than being an F3 for obvious reasons, that is if it's an overhead of course.