What's new

Video/Tutorial MMH reveal trailer breakdown

The same could be said of Superman's physical prowess. I mean, dude has dragged the earth around, been smushed by planets, been caught in a supernova, is almost as fast as the Flash, and can get even stronger from the sun. J'onn and his telepathy would do a halfway decent job, but he'd have to take down Superman in the physical sense and J'onn is simply not that strong. As for intangiblity, yeah, Superman probably couldn't punch him well, but he has to unfaze at some point and Superman would just stomp him before he could react.
His power is different from author to author as well. He was shown fighting superman from another dimension, and while Superman was trying to hit him harder he was increasing his density and mass countering and even overpowering his strength. And as Zero Shift stated in Trial by Fire story he telepathically froze entire Justice League, and was able to best them in a fight.

Zero-Shift

B-List Hero
Watching this trailer a few more times I'm almost positive that the flip kick is only the first hit in possible strings. In one he went into a slide kick to palm strike. In the other he did and uppercut into air throw. Pretty certain that these are strings and his actual F3 is at 1:37 after Stewart bounces off the monitor in the background.

I know somebody said maybe MMH's trait is like Raven's stance but I'm starting to believe all it does is extend range on his normals and doesn't actually give access to different specials. Shortly after 1:37 he does this flurry of punches after a slow overhead slam. We never see the flurry outside of an active trait which is where I think this idea comes from but later he does the same overhead attack and follows it up with what looks like a cancel into meter burned command throw. There are two things I personally believe at the moment based on what I saw:

1. The tenderizer punches are just the second part of a trait enhanced normal string with a meter burned orb cancel at the end. The fist slam that starts it is another normal.

2. Assuming the overhead slam is a normal, 2:01 suggests that MMH has a command throw since it get's meter burned, causing a bounce into combo. If it is a special I think it's a safe bet the normal one doesn't bounce.

Man...want to play him so badly I'm passing time analyzing the trailer.

Great Video! Really showed some stuff I never would have noticed!

The video is great. From this brealdown, it sounds like his trait is a lot like Ravens, but has 0 frame start up and can be activated mid-combo. It changes the properties of both his specials and normals. I doubt about the Super though. I think his eye glow during the Super by default even without the Trait being active. But it is nothing but a speculation of course