What's new

MLG Anaheim 2014 Registration Tracker and Planning/Rooming/Help Thread - 72 Entrants So Far

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I wouldnt be too worried, we have 3 weeks or so left. Plus there is the inevitable late registers.

great option select bro. If you're going to call out the community for not showing for MLG you had better be going to MLG. Until then, know your role and shut your mouth
What option select? If you would of actually read my full post you would realize i never begged for MLG so therefore i am not at fault for not going

EndofGameBoss

That's about right.
great option select bro. If you're going to call out the community for not showing for MLG you had better be going to MLG. Until then, know your role and shut your mouth
Doesn't matter. Just like him I've witnessed everyone crying for MLG for a long time. You guys finally get your chance and this is what you give? Those numbers are really sad. If you're gonna beg for something you best be ready to back it up. MLG isn't a grass roots tournament..they'll kick your ass to the side if you don't produce.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
So this upcoming week, I plan to start a social media campaign centered around MLG. I'm just waiting until the MK10 hype has had its go.

If you guys want to help, you can pitch in by retweeing the posts, and sharing stuff on FB. Hopefully we can take one more shot and bringing some attention to MLG before passes hit $125.

I'm going to try reaching out to Ed as well and see if he'll tweet about it.