What's new

General/Other - Scorpion MKXL - Which Variation is the best now?

TyCarter35

Bonafide Jax scrub
F2 can blow up any armored move about 9f or slower. B4 will blow up everything else with the exception of super armor, e.g, X-Rays. The great thing is he can combo from both options.
is it just me or does b4/f2 seem to not be able to break Tempest Lao's EX Tornado as when I labbed it as a wakeup Scorpion seems to get sucked into it no matter what distance I do it at or how early I time it but then again I'll settle for blocking it and doing a full combo punish for an easy 30% or more

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
is it just me or does b4/f2 seem to not be able to break Tempest Lao's EX Tornado as when I labbed it as a wakeup Scorpion seems to get sucked into it no matter what distance I do it at or how early I time it but then again I'll settle for blocking it and doing a full combo punish for an easy 30% or more
They can both stuff EX Spin. It's all a matter of learning the timing.

I usually use b4 vs KL. to let him know he won't be able to wake up reversal.