What's new

Discussion MKXL Post 3/29/16 Tier List Thread

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
I like the layout of this tier list. The color gradients in the background are a nice touch. Way to go the extra mile and get nice pics of all the characters.

Airvidal

"You play weird" It's called being unorthodox ;)
Never thought I'd see the day quan gets put in the same tier as goro and jason.
what happens is that I see a lot of you seeing the lowest tiers as bad, when they're still in the B area, which is really good. Says a lot of good things about our game.

Having said that, the order of a lot of them seems odd. I disagree with 50% of this list.

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
What makes you think Shinnok is S tier? A lot of people say he's really good but I don't see it. Care to explain?
Talking about fundametals, he has the best footsie tool in the game: 7f low F4. If he's in some other games he can be the most broken character. However his weaknesses as a MK character hold him back, but he's still A+ tier with 2 amazing variations

Gofer_MK_

Banned
How many more tier lists? For real? How many times we will talk about the same damn thing. Btw. this tier list is not good.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
S: Alien, Johnny, Mileena, D'Vorah

A+: Kano, Takeda, Sonya, Jax, Ermac, Cassie, Kung Jin

A: Ferra/Tor, Shinnok, Sub Zero, Reptile, Liu Kang, Kotal Khan, Jacqui Briggs, Predator, Quan Chi

A-: Scorpion, Tremor, Erron Black, Goro, Kung Lao, Jason, Triborg, Leatherface, Kitana, Bo Rai Cho

B+: Raiden, Kenshi

B: Tanya

You'll notice that's it's very middle heavy. That's because a large majority of the cast are viable and around the same level. For the record, I think everyone above Tanya is viable, albeit you'll probably need a secondary for A- and below.

Last edited:

x-azeez

Bullet with your name on it
Because I want to keep the mass discussion ball rolling, I put this itty bitty tier list together with the help of various players. No names given because ya'll jumping on me is fun enough as is, but yeah, discuss!

The tier list design looks good.

- Shinnok should be put at A tier
- Kano should be put at A tier
- Cassie should be put at A-
- Sub zero should be put at A+
- Predator should be put at A
- Kenshi should be put at A at least

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
S: Alien, Johnny, Mileena, D'Vorah

A+: Kano, Takeda, Sonya, Jax, Ermac, Cassie, Kung Jin

A: Ferra/Tor, Shinnok, Sub Zero, Reptile, Liu Kang, Kotal Khan, Jacqui Briggs, Predator, Quan Chi

A-: Scorpion, Tremor, Erron Black, Goro, Kung Lao, Jason, Triborg, Leatherface, Kitana, Bo Rai Cho

B+: Raiden, Kenshi

B: Tanya

You'll notice that's it's very middle heavy. That's because a large majority of the cast are viable and around the same level. For the record, I think everyone above Tanya is viable, albeit you'll probably need a secondary for A- and below.
interesting australian tier list but there i fixed it for you

S: Alien, Johnny, Mileena, Kano

A+: Dvorah, Takeda, Sonya, Jax, Ermac, Cassie, Kung Jin, Shinnok

A: Ferra/Tor, Sub Zero, Reptile, Liu Kang, Kotal Khan, Jacqui Briggs, Predator, Quan Chi, Scorpion, Erron Black

A-: Tremor, Goro, Kung Lao, Jason, Triborg, Leatherface, Kitana, Kenshi

B+: Raiden, ,Bo Rai Cho, Tanya

the one in the op is a mess

Last edited: