What's new

Guide MKXL List of Skin Unlocks

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
oh and also the Coarse edition also comes with Kold War Scorpion, at least mine did and It was not from gamestop, but amazon.co.uk

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
oh and also the Coarse edition also comes with Kold War Scorpion, at least mine did and It was not from gamestop, but amazon.co.uk
Was it inside the pakage or was it an extra code?
Cause the Coarse edition was never advertised having 2 skins AFAIK.

Eyedentical

That's it? That's all you got?
Was it inside the pakage or was it an extra code?
Cause the Coarse edition was never advertised having 2 skins AFAIK.
I'm in the US and I preordered the Coarse edition. It doesn't come with Kold War Scorpion. Just Gold Scorpion. But, it did come with another Goro code. So now I have an extra lol

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
I'm in the US and I preordered the Coarse edition. It doesn't come with Kold War Scorpion. Just Gold Scorpion. But, it did come with another Goro code. So now I have an extra lol
Perhaps it's a pre-order bonus from amazon.co.uk then.
I thought it was only available at Gamestop, but guess I'm wrong there.

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
Sweet, btw noticed your Tundra sub has ??? by it, it's part of a compatibility pack (number 1)
Reason for the ??? at the moment is because this skin pack (For Sonya, Kano and Sub Zero) has been put in place totally unannounced, and I have yet to see a name for it.
I'll of course edit the post as soon as we have an actual name etc for the pack.

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
It's funny, I remember Ed Boon saying this game won't have as much skins as Injustice did at all.
But at this rate it seems to at least end up being close.
Injustice has 81 alternate skins (including DLC).
MKX currently has 55 with at least 3 more skin packs to come (which adds another 9 bringing the total to 64).
And since they pulled off an unannounced skin pack (Kold War one with Sonya, Kano, and Sub Zero), who's to say they won't do that again.

I love skins, I really wouldn't mind more :p

DarkmetalJ

For the corps!
Can we get a confirmation on dark emperor liu kang? im seeing multiple towers completed and I have also heard complete traditional tower on hard/very hard.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Nice, I hope they do more as the game goes on. Maybe MK 2 skins and I really liked that Deception "Shredder" Sub-Zero skin :)

People have not been able to get their unlocked skins from the mobile app in the main game yet.
I'm guessing it's bugged at the moment or not patched in yet.
I got all the skins I unlocked (in moblie) on the console version of the game. I got Raiden, NM JC, Farmer Jax, and Klassic Kitana.

For those having trouble with Mobile skins, try logging in again on both the Mobile and Console version. My Ninja Mime and Farmer Jax skins weren't unlocking either until I did that.

Zebster

How's my volume?
Can we get a confirmation on dark emperor liu kang? im seeing multiple towers completed and I have also heard complete traditional tower on hard/very hard.
I got Dark Emperor Liu Kang earlier by doing multiple Tower Challenges (Not traditional or living towers).

Zebster

How's my volume?
Did you do them all in a row? Or can we stop an come back later? Lol
I stopped once and got it after 3 more completions after I started doing it again. I didn't count but 10 completions seems to be the magic number. Shouldn't take too long since Tower Challenges are five fights each.

I stopped once and got it after 3 more completions after I started doing it again. I didn't count but 10 completions seems to be the magic number. Shouldn't take too long since Tower Challenges are five fights each.
I got it just now! Lol. I am not too sure how many I did (probably around 8-10). I did most of them yesterday, so its not all in a row for sure.

Edited: I got it after I completed the full tower.

Also anyone know specifically how to get Revenant Kitana?

Dwarfmp

Enthusiast
How is Revenant Jax unlocked by Flawless Victories? Where exactly? I've got 43 Flawless in Towers modes as of now, some double, so it's not from those modes.

Dwarfmp

Enthusiast
I got it just now! Lol. I am not too sure how many I did (probably around 8-10). I did most of them yesterday, so its not all in a row for sure.

Edited: I got it after I completed the full tower.
Can you do Challenge towers on your own? I don't have friends to challenge :'(