What's new

Combo List - Cyrax MKXL Cyrax Combo Thread *NEW 29th March PATCH*

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021

OH/low and low/OH HTB setups from starter, ex-saw, B2, RC, 4-net, dd3

OH/low = Forward dash, cross-over Ji3 (1 frame to block correctly)
low/OH (if they block the bomb first) = Forward dash, pause, cross-over Ji2-111-net

Zionix

AKA Ponkster
Weird question maybe but what are the best buttons to press for the tech roll combos? (I think that's what they are called)
It's not a weird question! Its a vital part of Cyrax gameplay.

I don't think there is a hard and fast way of doing it. Just find your style in training. I personally use the L1 (throw button) to tech roll. So i can double tap it for tech roll then grab.

For ex saw i roll my fingers down and back and input ex 1 it get it consitantly

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
For tech roll, I do back-back when I land from a fall. So if I want to tech-roll/wake-up grab, I do back-back throw-button. (My throw button is R2). For tech roll/wake-up ex-saw, I do back-back/(ex)db1.

XxSYNDROISxX

For the Shokan since Mk3
I will be surprised if I get a response, Can someone give me some basic bomb setups for mid screen and corner

Cobainevermind87

Mid-match beer sipper
I will be surprised if I get a response, Can someone give me some basic bomb setups for mid screen and corner
There are some on page one of this very thread?

XxSYNDROISxX

For the Shokan since Mk3

Cobainevermind87

Mid-match beer sipper
Combos? yes. Setups? not one
F21 xx BF1, Dash, DF2, F43, DF2, F43, DF2, 114 xx DD2, D2, DD3, NJP, Walk Back, B2, Low Bomb = 32% Guaranteed Bomb Setup (That's from the front page)

Pretty much any midscreen BnB that ends with s4~db4 I believe you can do s4~dd3 instead and do the crazy legs string (b3d4? I can't remember) for the HTB. In the corner you just end with close bomb (db3 iirc) and then go for the crazy legs HTB/throw/whatever. But I'm not a Cyrax main.

Maybe try asking scarsunseen or something, she still comes around the site every now and then.

Last edited:

XxSYNDROISxX

For the Shokan since Mk3
F21 xx BF1, Dash, DF2, F43, DF2, F43, DF2, 114 xx DD2, D2, DD3, NJP, Walk Back, B2, Low Bomb = 32% Guaranteed Bomb Setup (That's from the front page)

Pretty much any midscreen BnB that ends with s4~db4 I believe you can do s4~dd3 instead and do the crazy legs string (b3d4? I can't remember) for the HTB. In the corner you just end with close bomb (db3 iirc) and then go for the crazy legs HTB/throw/whatever. But I'm not a Cyrax main.

Maybe try asking scarsunseen or something, she still comes around the site every now and then.
Much appreciated thank you very much