What's new

Discussion MKXL Character Buffs & Changes General Discussion

Sunny_D

Green Arrows personal Shooty guy
Tanyas DN needed to be a little safer but i guess extra damage makes her high risk high reward. Kobu seems fine but without armor whats the point of ex starting rekka? And if pyro zoning is actually GOOD now then I definitely will be playing my mk deception main again!

evolution07

It's too soon to get cocky.
Tanyas DN needed to be a little safer but i guess extra damage makes her high risk high reward. Kobu seems fine but without armor whats the point of ex starting rekka? And if pyro zoning is actually GOOD now then I definitely will be playing my mk deception main again!
I never used the armored df2 rekka but it was viable. I'm guessing the recovery in pyro will be in the 10/20 range. I love that variation cuz it's more of who she was in mk4. I'd like to also work on DN more. It's a fun change just hopping around on a pogo and swinging at people.

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
Im I trippin' or did they slightly nerf Mournful yet Shadow Kick still passes through some strings and specials. And her meterless dmg on loose hits are still garbo.

I guess it was to balance out the 6frame d3. Seeings as its now easier to break armor with ExGlaive and that d3. And less meter building.

Mournful is dead.........NOOOOTT!!! Still pissed to.

Actually with second throughts im guessing it was to avoid stupid pressure with three bars. Safe Glaive setup, d3 to break armor then continueing the pressure. Or maybe 21-ExGlaive, d3, 212-ExGlaive, d3, wash and repeat.

Last edited:

Blewdew

PSN: MaxKayX3
I cant believe the got rid of 2 F2s in a combo for FT as their way of controlling the damage Ruthless got. Fucking braindead change. The fact that Lackey D1 was the ONLY move that would work after two F2s was the most unique aspect to their combo system to me. Was being able to change the side they end up on that OP NRS? They get rid of that in favor of keeping EX overhead and low tosses in Ruthless? Fuck you NRS, got rid of my favorite part of the character in favor of 50-50 launchers. Nice. I dont care about the other changes at all, less plus on overhead toss and being able to backdash it dont mean shit to me those are fair, all I want is to constantly switch sides with Lackey so I could choose exactly where to end my combo for screen control but not anymore. They could have made overhead toss mid and I wouldnt give a single fuck just let me F2 twice.

Also Lol at Paulo saying Lackey D1 used to be plus 2 on block so now its getting nerfed too. Do these fucking retards know nothing about their own game? Im moving on to SFV
Yeah they could have done other things than nerfing his f2 for absolutely no reason. Though you can still control directions with roll but you either have to leave out some good damage or waste a bar for ex cmd grab as an ender:(