What's new

Discussion MKX Stage Fatality Discussion

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Why these were not in from the start is a mystery to me... every stage should have 1 at least.

Am I the only one who wants to play as one of the soldiers? Like the director from Mk9 kinda thing?
Yeah, Striker needs to get a new version that isn't lame for once!!

I wonder if this can only be done near or in the middle of the stage?
Seems likely. Every time Steve tried to do it he was off center. When Derrick nailed it he made sure to push his opponent to center stage. I wonder if this applies to The Pit stage fatality as well.

evolution07

It's too soon to get cocky.
Seems likely. Every time Steve tried to do it he was off center. When Derrick nailed it he made sure to push his opponent to center stage. I wonder if this applies to The Pit stage fatality as well.
Would be super lame if u had to be dead center in the pit to knock them down. I highly doubt that.

Ryu Hayabusa

Filthy Casual
IMO 3 fatalities aren't enough.

Every stage needs at least 1, it would be cool there were more than 1 fatality per stage.

evolution07

It's too soon to get cocky.
IMO 3 fatalities aren't enough.

Every stage needs at least 1, it would be cool there were more than 1 fatality per stage.
There's a lot of stage fatalities we don't know about, and possibly won't until the patch notes or until someone tries one on every stage.

So far we have one for the kove and refugee camp, the pit is obvious, but there should be others.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
I've come to the conclusion that mk9 characters have their same stage fatal inputs like Lao and Ermac go try it I uncovered all most all of em because of mk9 stage fatal inputs page ;) <3
That's pretty neat. Wonder if Quadroid will share the input across all variations.

EDIT: I agree with D4. OP should update the the OP with all the inputs found.