What's new

Discussion MKX Stage Fatality Discussion

Ryu Hayabusa

Filthy Casual
Tyler confirmed on last stream that there will be more stage fatalities. So, which stages do you think will be getting stage fatalities? Do you think we will finally see that big croc in jungle stage deathroll your opponent? Why not? lot of stuff that is now part of MK universe was just a fan theory at same point.

kantboy-2

Ripper
Jungle stage; left side, the lamprey snake gets you into the jungle, right side you get pulled into the water by the crocs.

Krossroad; we know that's pretty much guaranteed. They teased it in story mode.

Kove; they could keep the brutality and add a stage fatality where you get pulled by the undertow and get skewered into a ship's debris.

Refugee Camp; get hit into the portal space, the rail gun mows you down and/or Tartakans open a portal, skewer you and pull you in.

Emp. Courtyard; a large stone pillar collapses and crushes you.

Quan Chi fortress; revenant Shao Kahn pulls you into the well and drowns you.

ikonoklast

I want your soul, I will eat your soul
I think they will add the dead pool stage from mk2 with the acid bath stage fatality.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I'm looking forward to these but I doubt it's possible to top throwing someone into an angry tree and watching it use them as a chew toy.

As far as ideas/predictions go...

Kove: Throw them at the ocean but before they land a giant ass Outworld dino-shark jumps out and chomps down before slamming back into the roaring sea. That or maybe instead of a shark it's a giant sea monster tentacle that snatches the opponent and squeezes so hard their spine snaps like a twig as it drags them under screaming and limp.

Sky Temple: Mother-fucking-god-damn FUJIN flies in and starts slicing the opponent up with his crazy new scythe-like weapon from the beginning of story mode, before ripping what's left apart with a cyclone.

Refugee Kamp: Throw'em at the portal and have the T A R K A T A - B O Y Z rip them apart and drag the screaming and grievously wounded character through the portal, only for it to close at the last second severing their head and maybe an arm, or maybe just their legs get cut off by it.

Kross Roads: Everyone expects a normal lava toss, but that'd be boring and lame. I want the non-playable revenants to come in and murderize the opponent. Sindel pops their ear drums, Stryker kneecaps them with his pistols, Kabal takes of an arm and maybe guts them with his hook swords, Nightwolf chucks some spirit tomahawks and arrows into them, and Enenra finishes them off tele-punching them into the sea of lava.

Wam-Zlay

Reptile / Noob
I'm looking forward to these but I doubt it's possible to top throwing someone into an angry tree and watching it use them as a chew toy.

As far as ideas/predictions go...

Kove: Throw them at the ocean but before they land a giant ass Outworld dino-shark jumps out and chomps down before slamming back into the roaring sea. That or maybe instead of a shark it's a giant sea monster tentacle that snatches the opponent and squeezes so hard their spine snaps like a twig as it drags them under screaming and limp.

Sky Temple: Mother-fucking-god-damn FUJIN flies in and starts slicing the opponent up with his crazy new scythe-like weapon from the beginning of story mode, before ripping what's left apart with a cyclone.

Refugee Kamp: Throw'em at the portal and have the T A R K A T A - B O Y Z rip them apart and drag the screaming and grievously wounded character through the portal, only for it to close at the last second severing their head and maybe an arm, or maybe just their legs get cut off by it.

Kross Roads: Everyone expects a normal lava toss, but that'd be boring and lame. I want the non-playable revenants to come in and murderize the opponent. Sindel pops their ear drums, Stryker kneecaps them with his pistols, Kabal takes of an arm and maybe guts them with his hook swords, Nightwolf chucks some spirit tomahawks and arrows into them, and Enenra finishes them off tele-punching them into the sea of lava.
Sharks are always awesome. Why is there no Shark-like character in MK?

evolution07

It's too soon to get cocky.
The krossroads is a given something will happen, but regardless of what we get, I just hope it's not done piss-poor like they did with the new pit. The bottom area could be improved SO much and they did a half-ass job with the detail.

stamatis

Όσα δε φτάνει η αλεπού. ........
Maybe i am out of topic but i will mention my brutality wish list.
1.to the left side of the jungle a d2 ender to feed the snake.
2.to the right side of the cove the upper intractable to cut you in half.
3.the mid screen shield at courtyard to smash you.
4.After the last string at sky temple for the win to press the intractable button so the thunder will burn you.