What's new

MKX recycled animations

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
NRS recycles lol they did it in injusice BUT i dont see any recycled animations in MKX some are similar but not the same

D-Que Beats

Apprentice
The only pet peev I had is that when they xrayed it had the same sound fx as a MB move from injustice. This is just a preview of what the game is gonna be like so hopefully by next year MK will be more of its own thing.
its just a placeholder for demo purposes. Remember couple years ago at e3 when they showed mk9 it had mk vs dc sound effects. they even had mk vs dc fatality music but everything was changed in final build

WAR-BLAST

Mortal
I was watching the new E3 gameplay stream, and there's are some moves I noticed that have a similar animation to MK9 characters (and maybe Injustice?)

So from MK9:

Cassie Cage has Baraka's double high kick.
Kotal has Kratos front kick and Quan Chi's uppercut looking normal.

Sorry, I forget the command notation for those moves. But post any other observations in move similarity you've seen too.

WAR-BLAST

Mortal
are you kidding
I'm not sure what you're trying to say here. But all I'm saying is I kind of see it both ways. Yes there are only so many things you can do with your body in terms of movement. But within that limit there is quite a lot you can do in terms ove how the move looks. Other than just performing a straight front punch and front kick there are always going to be variations of them. That's why things like body positioning, rotation, movement (such as lateral) mixed with what part of body you strike with (fists, fingers, shoulders, head, kness, elbows, feet or melee weapons), and the part of the body that you strike, is significant in showing the variances of those attacks. There's also things like joint locks, holds and throws too.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Ferra/Torr had a Stryker-like roll but he hit the opponent and rolled under them rather than rolling over, grabbing them and throwing them to the other side
I did also notice that Cassie had Baraka's f44
Scorpion and Sub-Zero seem kind of familiar :DOGE
Kotal Kahn used a launcher that seemed kind of similar to the 1 in Quan Chi's b21

There were a few others I noticed that I can't remember but yeah they're bound to reuse some stuff