What's new

mkx pros/cons?

Syzoth

The last Saurian from Zaterra - Syzoth - Reptile
Pros: Mortal fucking Kombat ,D'vorah is a bad ass new character
Cons: netcode, variations instead of more characters, shit dlc character selection,shitty story.

Rewards bad and dumb play way to much. Why is it possible to armor after you're supposed to be negative? So fucking dumb.

dwz_mk9

I could do this all day...
Pros: A very fast paced and intense fighting game, variations give more options for a character and can actually change an entire matchup which gives more depth to the game, great visuals for the modern era of gaming, love brutalities, updates that can improve the experience for everybody.

Cons: I’m a little divided on the whole 50/50 because most of them are unsafe or can be armored through. In higher level play you’re not going to win the just a coin flip alone. Otherwise Covert Ops Sonya would be broken. What I don’t like is that for constantly guessing wrong your entire life bar can be gone in a matter of seconds. The netcode is bad, but it’s not God awful as everyone makes it seems sometimes. Most of the time it’s just the player’s connection, imo, that makes it bad. We have 2 guest characters, we didn’t need any more when we have a plethora of great MK characters to choose from for DLC. Story could have been longer and more fleshed out.

This game is still great regardless of it's flaws.

darkmoonlight_va

Kitana Assassin Main
Pros: Pretty Game, variations adds a unique system, the game is easy to learn but hard to master kind of game, constant updates, there is loads of single player content
Cons: although there is updates, they seem to favor/cater to a more general audience, the game feels redundant at times, some variations lose iconic moves while others are simply boring or uninteresting or unplayable, a lot of old favorites are not present, the online is terrible, defensive options are limited for most characters

Cameronwinss

Hay gurl hay
why are u laughing? u really think she is such a great character? She is a waste of a character slot. Give me one good reason why they should have had jacqui in there instead of Shang Tsung. Go ahead tough guy, I'm waiting...
I can't convince you that a character you don't like is a good character. Some people like her some people don't. If you don't like her character of fucking well don't be a bitch and all tough online ok. Character design wise she is good, she's like a jax in a way with her serious side and then has her own being funny, sarcastic style to it. Shang Tsung is a good character they have a different plan for him and that plan doesn't include him in MKX.

Cameronwinss

Hay gurl hay
They could not like her for other reasons I doubt they are all because of full auto that was day one complaints.

I Dont like jaqui because she boring to me and just seems bland and some of her stereotypical quotes "awwww damn" I'm surprised they didn't add "o no you dident"
That's the reason why I like her actually. Her quotes and intros are funny to me and other people. It's showing more of her fun side.

Zabru

My blade is broken damn right better than yours!
What you said you said is untrue, you need to respect zoning, try jumping on kano, jacqui, kitana, or quan, you have to inch in on them, and if they dont respect your zoning anti air them and make them respect it.
Lol why would you inch in on Jacqui? Also why would you jump in on zoning in this game?

The Celebrity

Professional Googler
Pros:
  • RUN IS THE BEST MECHANIC IN A FIGHTING GAME EVER
  • Graphically, its fucking beautiful.
  • Looks extremely smooth (doesn't freeze on hits) which makes the game flow great and a pleasure to watch.
  • Combos still have their mortal kombat flare, aka, look awesome
  • Variations are awesome
Cons
  • Chip damage makes too much of a difference, and too many characters have tools that play to it. If MKX implemented the SFV mantra of "you cannot die from chip" this would be an entirely different game.
  • With run being in the game, breakers are too pricey. It single-handedly makes this game highly favour rushdown play
  • Because rushdown is so strong, the zoning characters that are good, have nothing short of ridiculous balancing (and for the most part, still arent top tier). Ex. HQT Predator being able to shoot a projectile in any direction with next to no recovery.

HuttonMD

ADM Riddles
That's the reason why I like her actually. Her quotes and intros are funny to me and other people. It's showing more of her fun side.
And everyone is entitled to their own opinion if you like it awesome I won't tell you that you shouldn't or its dumb but I Dont really like it I just find it not that original.

All her quotes aren't like that I've heard some that made me laugh but I still find her kinda boring

Olcadan13

mkx apologist
pros: looks good, variations make it feel like im playing more characters, run, actually trying to support the game more than a year, kano not being shit, liu kang not being braindead, no sheeva wasting a slot, playable goro, fast paced kombat, brutalities, calling cards

cons: GUESTS, NO NOOB, WHY THE FUCK IS NOOB NOT HERE, I ALMOST DIDN'T BUY BECAUSE NO NOOB, NO NOOB AS DLC, variations taking fighting styles from fighters that aren't in the game (ahem NOOB), jacqui briggs is a shitty character, kung jin is a shitty character, kung lao is still top tier, kung jin is easy to use so i constantly have to see him, tanya is hard to beat, i don't feel like studying frame data for tanya, making me accept having guests in the game, me actually enjoying guests in the game, alien isn't out yet

I can't convince you that a character you don't like is a good character. Some people like her some people don't. If you don't like her character of fucking well don't be a bitch and all tough online ok. Character design wise she is good, she's like a jax in a way with her serious side and then has her own being funny, sarcastic style to it. Shang Tsung is a good character they have a different plan for him and that plan doesn't include him in MKX.
Now you listen to me little man. Listen good. I'm a Jax main. She is NOTHING like Jax. NOTHING. Character design is bad. Shang Tsung rules. You are wrong. But you're right about one thing little guy, you will NEVER convince me Jacqui is a good character.

YTYB? YAB

Cameronwinss

Hay gurl hay
Now you listen to me little man. Listen good. I'm a Jax main. She is NOTHING like Jax. NOTHING. Character design is bad. Shang Tsung rules. You are wrong. But you're right about one thing little guy, you will NEVER convince me Jacqui is a good character.

YTYB? YAB
Your right she's not.

She's better.

bitch lol

Zabru

My blade is broken damn right better than yours!
Thats what i am saying lol.
Eh I feel stupid. Some things just don't come across in messages sometimes. I was about to quote you the other day with the whole "AA with shoulder", then I realized. Forgive me :(