What's new

General/Other - Jax MKX & Jax: Review So Far (No Spoilers)

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
So What are you gonna do without broken Bats?

hey, u guise, get a load of laos bae over here. it's 2015 aka no-push-block-glitch but he still thinks Batman's trait is good even though i cant get guaranteed combos after pushblock anymore.

that's funny laos bae. my standing 1 isnt even a mid either, how garbage

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
hey, u guise, get a load of laos bae over here. it's 2015 aka no-push-block-glitch but he still thinks Batman's trait is good even though i cant get guaranteed combos after pushblock anymore.

that's funny laos bae. my standing 1 isnt even a mid either, how garbage
Harleys broke.

MadPropz101

"I still got it...but not much of it"
Have any of the people that got the game early reported on the quality of online matches? Is there noticeable lag like MK 9 and IGAU?

Sami

Noob
1. MK style throw breaks
2. F, F+Block
Awesome, thank you. Run requiring a directional input should stop most/all accidental runs unless the person forgot to let go of forward and makes blocking on the first frame the dash ends possible.

Are enhanced movies tied to the block button like in MK9 or did the dedicated MB button from Injustice make a comeback? Assuming it's on block then I assume the commands would be:

Front punch (1)
Back punch (2)
Front kick (3)
Back kick (4)
Block/Meter

And then the two-button options being:

Interact: 1+2
Throw: 1+3
X-Ray: ???
Stance: who cares lol

Just planning out potential stick layouts :)

NurzBenny

Old Member
Jax will still be good without that, if he still hits hard.
Was a great pace/tempo setter, was like "making reads on players" for dummies. I will miss that awesome mechanic. On to the next though. Maybe I'll just become a marksman in the AK bazooka shotgun variation now or something

Was a great pace/tempo setter, was like "making reads on players" for dummies. I will miss that awesome mechanic. On to the next though. Maybe I'll just become a marksman in the AK bazooka shotgun variation now or something
I think Jax can do that with his fireball now.

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
Awesome, thank you. Run requiring a directional input should stop most/all accidental runs unless the person forgot to let go of forward and makes blocking on the first frame the dash ends possible.

Are enhanced movies tied to the block button like in MK9 or did the dedicated MB button from Injustice make a comeback? Assuming it's on block then I assume the commands would be:

Front punch (1)
Back punch (2)
Front kick (3)
Back kick (4)
Block/Meter

And then the two-button options being:

Interact: 1+2
Throw: 1+3
X-Ray: ???
Stance: who cares lol

Just planning out potential stick layouts :)
That I'm not sure of

More Random Tidbits:
Liu Kang is +18 after a connected BK allowing for free mixup and can be vortexed, can meter burn flying kick on block into BK, and meter burn it again to make it an overhead

Kung Lao EX Spin: Has Armor now
21 string: First hit is high, second hit mid, causes knockdown on hit.
about liu kang: This character seems to have every tool imaginable (except teleports), what is your impression of him? does frame data limit him?

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I am not complaining about anything. You can have the best up close mix ups in fighting game history. I could not careless as long as I have zoning options, but most rush down players and anti-zoning zealots, including you, do not want such options to exist in the game. They want to be able to close the gap for free.
Not for free, but having to take 20% in chip damage just to have a chance to land a hit is beyond stupid.

Also I am not against zoning... I am against armor command grabs lol

I am not complaining about anything. You can have the best up close mix ups in fighting game history. I could not careless as long as I have zoning options, but most rush down players and anti-zoning zealots, including you, do not want such options to exist in the game. They want to be able to close the gap for free.
You will love Kano Dave, very good tools with zoning, and commando unblockable grabs, don't get it twisted zoning is still very much alive, Kano commando is particularly scary cause his dash is fast and once u do get past his knife throws u have to worry about getting grabbed, Kano no joke this time around.

Skate Bravo

Music Producer | Xbl - Skate Bravo
so far from my experience of private personal gameplay. Mileena, jax, lui kang, and kenshi are gonna be problems. Jax juggles mid screen to corner looks great and mileena has a 7 hit 34%.