What's new

MKX Gameplay trailer coming "Soon, soon, soon!", says Boon

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
scorp10banner.png
Just to keep everyone in the loop here - I'm not sure if this means before or during E3. However, the reveal trailer, as you may know by now was purely a CGI trailer made by DigitalDimension therefore gameplay of Mortal Kombat X has yet to be seen. Well, Ed Boon has hinted towards an actual gameplay trailer to be coming out soon. Actually he said, "Soon, soon, soon!".

Now, realistically I don't think we'll see it this week considering the reveal trailer hit just two days ago. More than likely, this trailer will be shown at E3 next week. Keep your eyes peeled though, we might get surprised earlier! #WHOSNEXT?

mkxgameplay.png
And regarding E3, we have everything you need right here. We'll be following the E3 streams closely and will be updating you on the events as they happen!
Source: @noobde

CRKFIEND

Noob
God please no...

But looking forward to it.
I would be happy if they did that whole pseudo-asian music, a couple stages in MK9 attempted it successfully, but most of asian-style tracks were in the OG MK's. I really liked Evil Monastery's music.

I hope to god NRS fired the guy who did the music on Injustice. It was the most laughably awful soundtrack in fighting game history.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
I hope to god NRS fired the guy who did the music on Injustice. It was the most laughably awful soundtrack in fighting game history.
I loved the music in Injustice. Fit the mood of the game perfectly. Although I just wish you could hear it better.

Hyped for the gameplay footage, though. Not so hyped for all the complaints that will come after it.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
I would be happy if they did that whole pseudo-asian music, a couple stages in MK9 attempted it successfully, but most of asian-style tracks were in the OG MK's. I really liked Evil Monastery's music.

The IGAU theme song is gdlk tho. Sometimes I just sit in the main menu and listen to it lol. But other than that, yea crappy music. The game actually sounds better with the music off

CRKFIEND

Noob
The IGAU theme song is gdlk tho. Sometimes I just sit in the main menu and listen to it lol. But other than that, yea crappy music. The game actually sounds better with the music off
I thought the whole game sounded like a Superhero B-movie. The Title theme was fine, and the credits song was excellent. The only stage music I enjoyed was Metropolis.

imblackjames

Ive seen the leprechaun
Idk why everyone is upset if mkx would have weapons/stances in it....injustice had different stances and it worked out perfectly fine.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11

Yeah, that's cool. I mean I just wish they'd go back to that darker industrial music with trailers or even rock or dubstep. Just please NO MORE Rap!! lol Not so sound like I'm hating on rap, it just doesn't flow well at all with MK characters fighting. Def Jam? Sure, I'm sure it fits perfectly. MK? Not so much lol.

I liked the score in Injustice, the background music was ok I guess. Personally, if WB really wanted to go nuts on Injustice 2 get Hans Zimmer to do it lol. The guy is epic with movie soundtracks.