What's new

MKX Enhanced Online BETA General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wigy

There it is...
It's forces most characters to stop and read it now instead of just continuing to play their game, sure, but it still doesn't really put the ball in her court by any metric. I would dare say Jacqui's armor in current MKX is still better than D'vorah's armor in beta MKX, which kinda says a lot.

Personally I would've just gone the Warlock route with her (give her threatening armor only in a lesser variation).
Fair enough, im used to facerolling her on knockdown and d'vora having the upper hand most other places on screen.

People dont seem to talk about her hitbox much as a strength and its maybe one of her best assets.

If she couldnt run under predators lasers for example i would imagine she would loose in that mu (not sure at all on mu numbers there)

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
Fair enough, im used to facerolling her on knockdown and d'vora having the upper hand most other places on screen.

People dont seem to talk about her hitbox much as a strength and its maybe one of her best assets.

If she couldnt run under predators lasers for example i would imagine she would loose in that mu (not sure at all on mu numbers there)
That's her hurtbox, her hitbox's are also a big strength of hers tho, she has amazing range and vertical hitbox on moves like her F22 which really make no sacrifice in frames for. She is a very strong character, people have trouble looking past the strength of a 50/50 when it comes to judging a character, shes worth much more than that

Last edited:
The beta felt a little bit better far as connections go but I've noticed if I play a long set with someone the connection will get worse over time but it could be on my end. It would be nice to know if I'm fighting someone with a wired or wireless connection before I accept the challage.

GreatKungLao

LiuTana
NRS should have made requirements bigger than a silly hour in online. 10-24 hours would've been fine. Registered since January 18th and never recieved a code and now they say there no longer be any codes.

"If you don't argue these specific points about a specific character that I chose to argue about then I'm not gonig to listen to anything else you have to say because these are the only things I want to talk about."

you just can't make this stuff up.

Like most ferra torr and Liu are my concern. Dragons fire I'd like to see the full screen bicycle kick be -8. I think a full screen armoured launcher that's plus on block is a bit much lol
Bicycle kick is punishable tho and if you mean the meter burned flip kick ( which cost an additional bar) it has a gap in it and is only +1, you don't have to respect ANYTHING afterwards.. Lol why is everyone so ill informed on lui kang?

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
I was playing yesterday and all my buttons went back to the default buttons between rounds. I was using Kotal Kahn and we were on the training stage. When I went back to the options menu, everything was correctly mapped. When I went back into a new match, the buttons were back to working as they should.

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
I was playing yesterday and all my buttons went back to the default buttons between rounds. I was using Kotal Kahn and we were on the training stage. When I went back to the options menu, everything was correctly mapped. When I went back into a new match, the buttons were back to working as they should.
I had that as well last week.

Desperdicio

Tell me, do you bleed?
F/T is still beatable just make the reads.
Anything is beatable if you make the reads. I'm not saying Ferra/Torr are too powerful now, because I don't know them, all I'm saying is that being able to beat something by making good reads shouldn't be a reason to leave them untouched.

Sub Zero could get out of hand, I mean, did anyone watch those videos Brady made a couple months ago? He can still do that stuff, lol.
Grandmaster already had some really bad match ups as well. It's a great variation, but not overpowered, in my opinion. It's a tough match up for anyone who likes to play very aggressive.

Execution shouldn't allow a character to be top tier , thats like saying kabal was fine because he had hard execution also to be fair both liu and johnny dont have tough excution , no one in this game , also lao wasn't braindead IMO.
There will always be top tiers, and I'd rather the top tiers required execution to be good, at least. A-List requires execution; if I notice you're not being great at those cancels, I won't respect them.

There are one frame and two frame links in this game, aside from the run cancels that require you to be very strict with the timing, so yes, I'd say this game can be execution heavy depending on your character choice.

I agree with you that Lao wasn't too powerful: most people just didn't know how to fight him.

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
Please share the love. if I end up getting into the beta down the line I will do the same. ( although at this point i would say the magic 8 ball would read outlook not so good)

This is a thread for people to share extra beta codes with people, myself included. Obviously.
5 Million threads were made begging for beta codes this year....

Answer:

:DOGE

No

Status
Not open for further replies.