What's new

MKX DLC Poll for Final Round 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor Rektangle

Think outside the Box
If you spent money for a tournament and literally less than a month before, your character was changed, your hardest MU was changed, your most hated character got buffed, some day 1 characters got nerfed, and 12 more variations are out.

It'd be lame if you spent all this money to set up your tournament attendance as a Tremor Loyalist and you get mopped by Up Rockets & 40+% Cyrax 50/50s. I'm sure no one will have proper MU experience by the time FR shows up.

The patch will he 2 weeks old then. The Devils advocate of this would be...

You knew KP2 would be out by this time. You knew the risks. Accept the caveat. Problem with that is... the TOs did have a choice here.

This could also be intentional on NRS' part. They could be thinking if some people were on the fence about buying the KP2 and they turn on the stream and see the top 8 is 3 Cyber Subs, 2 BRCs, and Alien, Cyrax and Leatherface, they might pick them up for some seemingly free wins. DLC is almost always overpowered off the bat. This is nothing new.
Now the characters shouldn't be broken, but why pay for a character that sucks?

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
It'll be interesting to see how well they sell

Honestly they seem to be selling a ton
I've been thinking about buying KP2 just cause the word seems to be that they're so powerful. And if I'm going to keep playing this game what's 20 more dollars to enjoy more wins for the next year and half before injustice 2 comes out. . .? And I'm sure there are more people with the same mind set as me out there. Add to the fact I can get Both KP1 & 2 for $25 and that's an easy sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.