What's new

MKX Comic Plot Discussion & Speculation Thread

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Erron has it does he not?
Nah, Kano uses it but is never shown to have taken it from anyone. He just kinda has it in hand.

Also...

Nah come on man, we're trying to support NRS here! We have the summaries, we can wait for the comics to be released digitally so we can buy them or if the print versions are nearby we can go and get them ourselves.
As if you haven't linked someone to an online source where they could read the comics before? I mean theres some high horses, but you're no better than any of us.

Macdaddy

STEAM: Bloodychaos2 XBOX: Macdaddy256969
Nah come on man, we're trying to support NRS here! We have the summaries, we can wait for the comics to be released digitally so we can buy them or if the print versions are nearby we can go and get them ourselves.

Erron has it does he not?
Oh please. Ive literally bought and pre ordered every copy I could, and no way to get the physical copy anytime soon. If someone wants it online they can find it themselves, today is just harder and people will buy either way. Just helping out those like myself who only have access digitally and not be left out.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Oh please. Ive literally bought and pre ordered every copy I could, and no way to get the physical copy anytime soon. If someone wants it online they can find it themselves, today is just harder and people will buy either way. Just helping out those like myself who only have access digitally and not be left out.
Didn't you hear? If you don't drop a dollar on every single issue, you are satan spawn.
Also a pirate who would likely pirate the game as well, and do other pirate based things.
Fueling constructive discussion among those who may lack the means to order each and every copy, or would just find the information on their own, in a topic based around such ideals?

You've gone too far sir.

Even though its nowhere near piracy or illegality, and you paid for your copy to do with what you wish.
People will still put you down because common logic loses to normative outlooks. It will every time.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Nah, Kano uses it but is never shown to have taken it from anyone. He just kinda has it in hand.
It says in the summary Shad gave us that Kano asks for it from Erron.
As if you haven't linked someone to an online source where they could read the comics before? I mean theres some high horses, but you're no better than any of us.
Jeez would you quit it with the "high horse" shit already? It's always someone else being pretentious, not that you yourself aren't like that from time to time. It's not about being "better" obviously, it's about supporting a company whose products you enjoy.
Well look at you, you've bought every copy digitally so that makes it ok to share it for free with other people. How is it help to those who can only get it digitally? We're willing to wait, if it gets released later then fine. We have the summaries anyway, we know what happens. And no, if people can read it for free then they're not going to buy the comics, that's the point.
Didn't you hear? If you don't drop a dollar on every single issue, you are satan spawn.
Also a pirate who would likely pirate the game as well, and do other pirate based things.
Fueling constructive discussion among those who may lack the means to order each and every copy, or would just find the information on their own, in a topic based around such ideals?

You've gone too far sir.

Even though its nowhere near piracy or illegality, and you paid for your copy to do with what you wish.
People will still put you down because common logic loses to normative outlooks. It will every time.
Give it a rest and stop trying to start shit. I've never referred to anyone as fucking "satan spawn" so shut up and move on.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
The 11 is finishing with Havik right ? Where the 12 ? :eek:

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
It says in the summary Shad gave us that Kano asks for it from Erron.

Well look at you, you've bought every copy digitally so that makes it ok to share it for free with other people. How is it help to those who can only get it digitally? We're willing to wait, if it gets released later then fine. We have the summaries anyway, we know what happens. And no, if people can read it for free then they're not going to buy the comics, that's the point.
Ah. I guess I missed that part in the comic. Kinda just looked like he pulled it out of pocket or something after slamming Jacqui in the face with his man-fist.

Also Feburary 22nd, never forget. Thats the day when you informed someone else of a way they could also partake in the comics without paying for them by linking them to a youtube channel. You can't hide from your shame, Youph. You can't criticize, you have no room or leg to stand on. You've helped continue the very problem you are speaking against now. Why should we care about what you are preaching when you, yourself, don't follow your own words?

Sickening. At least when I am zealous about my point, I hold to it. "Pretentious" as I may be, what you see is what you get, I don't go around saying one thing and doing another.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
@SZSR Get in here and do your job. Tell yet another person that he is wrong for sitting in a "grey area". Lets kill this before it gets 5 pages too long.

He's going to restart the debate at every single comic released x)
>_> I didn't start it this time.

Youphemism

Ah. I guess I missed that part in the comic. Kinda just looked like he pulled it out of pocket or something after slamming Jacqui in the face with his man-fist.

Also Feburary 22nd, never forget. Thats the day when you informed someone else of a way they could also partake in the comics without paying for them by linking them to a youtube channel. You can't hide from your shame, Youph. You can't criticize, you have no room or leg to stand on. You've helped continue the very problem you are speaking against now. Why should we care about what you are preaching when you, yourself, don't follow your own words?

Sickening. At least when I am zealous about my point, I hold to it. "Pretentious" as I may be, what you see is what you get, I don't go around saying one thing and doing another.
Yeah like I go around preaching what you're for some reason preaching.

If you're going to bring an argument at least come and bring proof.

Is it because they won't show off Ferra/Torr? Do you just not like NRS now and like to not let the content creators have the money they deserve?

SaJa

FH_FenriR

Is it because they won't show off Ferra/Torr? Do you just not like NRS now and like to not let the content creators have the money they deserve?
Stop talking about money all the time. How can we be so materialist always thinking about money. Even Jesus said it was cancer.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor

How about you print screen the status thats 2 below that one? As in the one I am obviously referencing.
The one where the guy asks you for the youtube channel, and then thanks you, the one that suspiciously has all of your posts missing, but the dude seems to be carrying on a perfectly good conversation after which I confront you directly?

I mean I could just say to go to your profile, go to page 2, and Ctrl+F my name.
I'll leave it in the spoiler so those who aren't interested aren't bothered.
So like there is your proof. You can deny it if you wish.

Last edited:

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
like to not let the content creators have the money they deserve?
I would read the comic, but don't feel it's worth buying. It's very short and even though its a dollar, and a cool idea, I just wouldn't buy them. So does that mean I should never be allowed to see inside of an issue?

I think support of $100 > .99c, no? I think people like me and others, the types that would be members here, have "earned" to be shared a comic every once in a while as much as NRS has "earned" my money up to $100 cash from me. Some people would buy it regardless and some people would never buy it but would read it from a friend.

Actually, if you count MK9 and Injustice with MKX's future when talking about "support", you're talkin about $300 worth of "support" vs a few .99cent issues being shared after someone already bought it. So I'm not sure if that word means what you think it means.

Youphemism

How about you print screen the status thats 2 below that one? As in the one I am obviously referencing.
The one where the guy asks you for the youtube channel, and then thanks you, the one that suspiciously has all of your posts missing, but the dude seems to be carrying on a perfectly good conversation after which I confront you directly?

I mean I could just say to go to your profile, go to page 2, and Ctrl+F my name.
I mean if you want proof I could just show the picture itself, but I didn't know how to screen capture :(
Yeah, "all of my posts missing", sure. Even though there are clearly two posts from me in that status. Great proof. Really helps your case.
I would read the comic, but don't feel it's worth buying. It's very short and even though its a dollar, and a cool idea, I just wouldn't buy them. So does that mean I should never be allowed to see inside of an issue?

I think support of $100 > .99c, no? I think people like me and others, the types that would be members here, have "earned" to be shared a comic every once in a while as much as NRS has "earned" my money up to $100 cash from me. Some people would buy it regardless and some people would never buy it but would read it from a friend.

Actually, if you count MK9 and Injustice with MKX's future when talking about "support", you're talkin about $300 worth of "support" vs a few .99cent issues being shared after someone already bought it. So I'm not sure if that word means what you think it means.
Well if you don't feel it's worth buying then you must not want to really read it in the first place, so why even bother reading it for free? It doesn't mean you should never see inside of an issue, for all we know they could make them free one day or very very cheap, but if you're going to read them anyway you may as well buy them since they're not much and allow the people who do want to see them continued see them be continued.

That's a good point, but they are giving you content for what you're paying them. You haven't really "earned" a free comic series, you're already getting a hell of a lot of content. That $100 is going towards a game and other extra content (I'm assuming you're talking about an edition right?). Plus unless you're only buying 1 comic it's not just 99 cents, it's however many comics worth you're paying for, or at least would be.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Yeah, "all of my posts missing", sure. Even though there are clearly two posts from me in that status. Great proof. Really helps your case.
So you deny it then? The guy was just talking to himself? I mean I know there isn't much shame, but at least fess up when you lose.

Two questions then:

One, who was he talking to, since I assume he wasn't thanking no-one.
Two, why would I confront you over a status with nothing in it?

I mean I know you aren't much for context and all, but its not like anyone with a 5th grade reading level can't realize what went on in that status.
Your only two posts are beforehand when you were talking to yourself, and after when you were talking to me. Mysterious, isn't it, that someone would just wander into your post and converse with himself, and give thanks for a youtube channel when no one else was there? Almost seems like some other posts belong in there, probably from the only other person on that status at the time... Thats you, in case you forgot.
Or mis-remembered.

Last edited:

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
@Youphemism you said, "Well if you don't feel it's worth buying then you must not want to really read it in the first place, so why even bother reading it for free?". That's my point. They are cool, but if they were $10 or .10c I wouldn't buy them because I don't think they're long enough. Maybe I would buy them when they're all out for $20 flat, but not .99c a week for a few pages. However, if it is there to read for free of course I would read it because I'm interested. Just not interested enough to buy.

This fact doesn't make me, or anyone else "less supportive" of NRS. I for example, have bought two MK9's, two Injustice, already preordered and paid most of MKX, and paid for every DLC character in MK9 and Injustice released except Lobo. Being that this is TYM, I'm sure there's others who have done similar. Not buying a comic and reading a shared comic doesn't Impact support at all imo. Not on a site like this where 99.9% are full blown behind NRS.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
@Youphemism you said, "Well if you don't feel it's worth buying then you must not want to really read it in the first place, so why even bother reading it for free?". That's my point. They are cool, but if they were $10 or .10c I wouldn't buy them because I don't think they're long enough. Maybe I would buy them when they're all out for $20 flat, but not .99c a week for a few pages. However, if it is there to read for free of course I would read it because I'm interested. Just not interested enough to buy.

This fact doesn't make me, or anyone else "less supportive" of NRS. I for example, have bought two MK9's, two Injustice, already preordered and paid most of MKX, and paid for every DLC character in MK9 and Injustice released except Lobo. Being that this is TYM, I'm sure there's others who have done similar. Not buying a comic and reading a shared comic doesn't Impact support at all imo.
No point in arguing. You should've bought 3 MK9s, scum. You aren't supportive enough.

Johnny San

Shazzy's Biggest Fan
Do you guys literally laugh at stuff on this site or is it just internal smiling? I don't believe anything has ever made me laugh on this site.