What's new

MKX and DLC costumes

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Because the world ends if somebody wants to try to pub-stomp with Goro in a miniskirt and a facepenis or something.
I don't appreciate shitty customization, even if it means we don't get good customization.

This series has it fair share of stupid and ridiculous bullshit, but i'll slay Ed Boon and mount his eyebrows on my mantle before I let it sink to that level.

Megaton_Rich

Ok-ish at pressing buttons
I don't appreciate shitty customization, even if it means we don't get good customization.

This series has it fair share of stupid and ridiculous bullshit, but i'll slay Ed Boon and mount his eyebrows on my mantle before I let it sink to that level.
i vividly remember the sf x tk colors and how people would blatantly make shit that would cause seizures

Vilén

too smart to play MKX

Instead of your mantle, you should keep his eyebrows in one of those things like Tuco's grill:

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
So you're one of those people who try to post evidence of something seemingly contradictory when the person you're responding to has already acknowledged it.

Yes, when I said "fair share of bullshit" I was referring to things like babalities, which are thankfully not going to be in MKX.

Lo0py

Noob
The problem is $20 doesn't give you everything. It gives you 4 dlc characters and a couple of costume packs. It ends up costing more than $40 to buy everything via download only.
What i'm wondering is, if you will get those characters on the release April 14, or.. you'll have to wait.

Lo0py

Noob
how about this, get Community Skins/Costumes. for example get an exclusive EVO skin. 20% of the earnings goes toward the prize pool of the tournament and gives you a special in game EVO supporter emblem and goodies. if they support steam workshop we can make it ourselves on MKX PC. this is basically how a $250k Dota 2 tournament turned out to be a $3 million dollar tournament that's currently going on right as we speak. just wishful thinking i suppose.
That's how they do it on CS Global Offensive aswell, and i like it!

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
I just want all the Klassic characters in the game to have the UMK3 costume.
I'm not holding my breath for those, this rewrites everything from MK4 and on. If anything we'll see "Klassics" from MK4-MKA (oooh! Here's hoping Mileena's Deception outfit returns! The REAL one, not that... Thing in MK9).