What's new

MKII Tier List Discussion

dubson

Noob
I will play on XBL if I have to… not a fan of playing on Mame either…

But I will have to to play this new UMK2 and UMK3:TE with no glitch jabs and what not...

mortal_jason

Kitana's Bodyguard
I will play on XBL if I have to… not a fan of playing on Mame either…

But I will have to to play this new UMK2 and UMK3:TE with no glitch jabs and what not...
I'm betting if they kill the servers for PS3 MK9 and MKAK, they will do the same for XBL?

I'm betting if they kill the servers for PS3 MK9 and MKAK, they will do the same for XBL?
It might actually stay alive on XBL a little longer just because there's a subscription fee on that shit. Eventually, though, I figure the scene is either moving to or will be revived on PC. It might be via mame + kaillera (or similar system) or it might be via Steam (or whatever succeeds that), but it just seems like that's where everything is heading down the line.

mortal_jason

Kitana's Bodyguard
It might actually stay alive on XBL a little longer just because there's a subscription fee on that shit. Eventually, though, I figure the scene is either moving to or will be revived on PC. It might be via mame + kaillera (or similar system) or it might be via Steam (or whatever succeeds that), but it just seems like that's where everything is heading down the line.
Or PS4- the obvious answer to our dilemma.