What's new

MKi Rankings - SCR Update

BS3OOO

Noob
If you don't care about the list just ignore it. It's simply a seeding tool. And as much time that has been invested in this system, you people need to cut out the rudeness! If there's an error just tell him politely. This is why the community can't have nice things. EVERYONE MUST BE persecuted...

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
After a very intense weekend of MK, the dust has settled. We all witnessed an incredibly exciting tournament at SCR 2013, full of upsets, close matches, and a number of surprises. The rankings reflect this -- and the impact is huge.

In addition to adding the SCR results, we've gone through and fixed a few issues with incorrect brackets. Noobe is now placed in the bracket at EVO as he should have been, and a few people who had different names at diff. tournaments have had their results linked properly. So there are slight adjustments to the entire list that have shifted people up/down to their correct places.

So with that said, here it is: the updated MKi rankings list.

http://mkirankings.com

The new top 10:

Thanks again to everyone that has helped or messaged me to correct bracket issues. I am committed to making this as accurate as possible -- so don't hesitate to message me if you notice anything amiss, and I'll make sure to re-rank to include the changes.
Lol scar ahead of me and other ppl? I got two 9th at mlgs and top 32 at another mlg :p

If you don't care about the list just ignore it. It's simply a seeding tool. And as much time that has been invested in this system, you people need to cut out the rudeness! If there's an error just tell him politely. This is why the community can't have nice things. EVERYONE MUST BE persecuted...
Lol. This is y we can't have nice things. True.

Sent from my LG-US670 using Tapatalk 2

Lulzlou

Noob
I wasn't blowing up crimsonshadow at all. I love the guy
I don't care about the list because I don't care about seeding, lists or whatever. I'll play against whoever and have no problem with it even if my opponent is 1000x better than me. I asked him to take me off, that is all.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Lol scar ahead of me and other ppl? I got two 9th at mlgs and top 32 at another mlg :p
Can you confirm you weren't at EVO, so I can remove you--

I tried to track you down for a month straight to verify your info, left posts on your profile, and even had Blake text you.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator
Ok. Fixed JamesMK @ EVO, removed Cat @ EVO, fixed Noobe (MIT credited for Noobe's 2nd loss), seperated Sao from Sao87. Reranked. Going to bed.

They need to get their stuff together with the bracket at EVO this year. Mr. Wizard, looking at you :D

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
Ok. Fixed JamesMK @ EVO, removed Cat @ EVO, fixed Noobe (MIT credited for Noobe's 2nd loss), seperated Sao from Sao87. Reranked. Going to bed.

They need to get their stuff together with the bracket at EVO this year. Mr. Wizard, looking at you :D
The tiddler and Bildslash still have credit for beating me even though they haven't.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
The Win Ratio points is pretty legit, i like it, i always wanted to know how U.S win ratio status were before.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator