What's new

MKD fights (Current Videos in top post are Kitana battles Via game shark)

DanCock

Cock Master!!
wow i realized that i have ZERO fights of myself in MKD on my youtube page. i looked on my old hard drive and i found 4 Kit fights vs Konqrr and myself, went to upload them to youtube, only to find them posted on Konqrrs page with 9 more of them :D GO KONQRR!! so here they are.

feel free to post your MKD vids here and ill update the topic and move them into the main post to highlight them.

Wow, i didnt even know that subsection was open yet. Thought it was still be finalized.

Thanks for the post dude.

COUGH

COUGH

....anything of ours? :(

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Wow, i didnt even know that subsection was open yet. Thought it was still be finalized.

Thanks for the post dude.

COUGH

COUGH

....anything of ours? :(
i cant seem to find any MKD fight :/ i have a bunch of MKA tho. our stuff :D ill get to them soon. theyare alreadyon youtube, but its easier if i just post them here lol

Yea, but i really dont care about MKA, because i stopped playing after MKD.

Damn, we should of youtube'd it back then.

Eh, fuck it.

Not even our Hung Gar vs Hapkido Finals? wahh

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Yea, but i really dont care about MKA, because i stopped playing after MKD.

Damn, we should of youtube'd it back then.

Eh, fuck it.

Not even our Hung Gar vs Hapkido Finals? wahh
oh no. i never capped tourney matches back then. i couldnt for MKD and MKA when i capped i had slight delay cause my capping device blew. i couldnt chance tourney matches.

RoGE

Noob
Heh, theres a bunch of combos for Kitana that don't even connect properly. none the less, her eagle claw seems pretty good. first match started off kinda slow but I like the final match.

I also like how safe some of the moves are in MKD, its not always just block and punish, characters actually got some good pokes. Its such a guessing game though lol.. If rock paper scissors takes skill then so does MKD. I wish MKDA had online...

Whoops, my bad then, Dan. There goes that memory of mine again.

Would of been cool to see. I consider Hung Gar and Hapkido the 2 best stances.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
yep, we knew best thats why we made it to the final lol we had like 16 + people in that tourney as i recall.. i forget tho.