What's new

MKAK not on the EU PS Store yet, WTF?!

Satan1

Ice Pirate
Hammer on the nail with that last post!
Although I was a bit pissed off yesterday, I just overreacted (->"Passion will not wait", Nietzsche-found on WIKI). But maybe it's the best if they wait with the release. It won't do good to the players and the franchise if they released a version that can't meet up with the preferred online standards. So it will be better, like ZAQ said, to wait it out and buy when released. This way we'll get a patched (or newer) and a 'like it was meant to be' version of the game.

B.T.W., found a nice saying about patience on the patience WIKI:
"The patient man shows much good sense, but the quick-tempered man displays folly at its height" (Proverbs 14:29, NAB)

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Yup the whole thing is a pain in the ass. I'm pretty tempted to use my american account and buy it that way but playing with US players will lag to shit.
Why not? Netherrealm seem to think it's okay that we get matched up against guys from the Middle East and New Zealand in games that are "region locked".

Also, I'm watching the developers MK9 tourney as I speak and I find it funny how all the Netherrealm guys on stream are dead silent and utterly reluctant to answer when someone asks why MKAK isn't on the EU store yet.

GambitTheFirst

Just some bees, please.
All I'm really hoping for is that when we do finally get the collection, that it is the patched version. I'm going to be even more annoyed if we have to wait 2+ weeks more than the US and still get this apparent pile of garbage thrown at us anyway.