What's new

MKAK not on the EU PS Store yet, WTF?!

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
I just checked out the EU PlayStation Store, and it's been fully updated as per usual on Wednesdays, but MKAK is nowhere to be seen, anyone know why? Or when it WILL be up?

Tim Static

Adminerator
Heard earlier today it was delayed, but no idea how long etc etc...

that sucks.

They cant keep delaying shit at the very last second and expect customers to be ok and want to buy their product anyways.

Its a joke tbh, Overall the EU Store has so little content compared to USA.

This is just half the story.... but not putting it on the EU store today was a huge disappointment for me. As well as many other players i imagine :(

Tim Static

Adminerator
Its a joke tbh, Overall the EU Store has so little content compared to USA.

This is just half the story.... but not putting it on the EU store today was a huge disappointment for me. As well as many other players i imagine :(
Not sure if its as disappointing as actually getting and realizing how bad it is.

Eternal

Noob
I doubt online will work for you guys so don't be disappointed..If you want to play offline then theres always Mame with working online..

Fenro

Nordic myth
Its really a shame, but pretty much everything comes to euPSN store 2 weeks later than they come to US. mostly because the ammount of papper work it needs for stuff to get approved in EU :(

edit: just remember how long we had to wait for the DLC fighters / costumes compared to US

Not sure if its as disappointing as actually getting and realizing how bad it is.
To be fair i am not bothered about online, i just want to re-play the classics and get my trophies. But no every one else gets that except us in EU. That is what is disappointing me the most.

Its really a shame, but pretty much everything comes to euPSN store 2 weeks later than they come to US. mostly because the ammount of papper work it needs for stuff to get approved in EU :(

edit: just remember how long we had to wait for the DLC fighters / costumes compared to US
Lol, tell me about it i rang SONY earlier and they blamed it all on the publishers said it was their fault not SONY.

Massicus

Noob
This is actually normal to me
I live in the netherlands I can only obtain dlc-characters (rain,Kenshi,skarlett) a day (24 hours/ 18:00) after US people get them
Don't tell me I'm the only one who has this

Kratilim

Noob
@Massicus: No you're not the only one, I'm also from the netherlands. so yeah, I also have to wait at least 24 hours after the US gets anything mk. :)

I tweeted the dutch Playstation guys and they had no idea when we can expect MKAK... So I'm guessing at least 2 weeks like it was the case with the klassic costume DLC.

Satan1

Ice Pirate
MK:AK Release date checklist:

1.Hanky for tears of joy/rage --> Check!
2.Punching bag (RAGE) --> Check!
3.Beer for joy/rage --> Check!
4.Disable WIFI internet to keep me from ranting on fora --> To Do!
---> PS3 is connected via cable to modem
6.Joystick --> Check!
7.Old MK tips ripped from magazines --> Check
--->since I'll be disabling my WIFI
8.Running shoes to run of my anger --> Check

I guess (not confirmed) it's MK:AK release day for EU PSN members today!!
...but I'm prepared!!

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
MK:AK Release date checklist:

1.Hanky for tears of joy/rage --> Check!
2.Punching bag (RAGE) --> Check!
3.Beer for joy/rage --> Check!
4.Disable WIFI internet to keep me from ranting on fora --> To Do!
---> PS3 is connected via cable to modem
6.Joystick --> Check!
7.Old MK tips ripped from magazines --> Check
--->since I'll be disabling my WIFI
8.Running shoes to run of my anger --> Check

It's MK:AK release day for EU PSN members today!!
...but I'm prepared!!
source for this info please

Satan1

Ice Pirate
The source is located... nowhere!?
You're right, I should've had a source before posting. But... my guts say it's coming out today!

Edit: I've got the EU PSN blog on lock!

Satan1

Ice Pirate
Nope... store updates later in the afternoon. I think it updates in 2 or 3 hrs, they always post the update plan on the PSN blog before making the adjustments in the store.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
The source is located... nowhere!?
You're right, I should've had a source before posting. But... my guts say it's coming out today!

Edit: I've got the EU PSN blog on lock!
maybe it will but man u shouldnt post "mkak out for europe today!!" if its just a guess,
wait for some comfirmed info from ps eu before posting things that will ruin my day,two wednesdays in a row being disapointed aint good for a man

Satan1

Ice Pirate
Sorry to get your hopes up high, don't have to much expectations for the Kollektion! Having your hopes up to high for this game will be dissapointing, I guess... We'll see!

Edit: changed my first post!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
This just plain sucks, still no MK:AK on PSN. I know it's bad, but still want to play the game!!

Link to PSN blog: http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2011/09/07/heads-up-game-store-and-playstation-plus-update-7th-september-2011/#comment-178695

FTW and Sony with their split shops!

Glad I have my punching bag near!
Im sick of US getting everything early and much more and also better content on the US store.... its just a joke. I give em hell with my comments lol im not fucking happy at all.

Yup the whole thing is a pain in the ass. I'm pretty tempted to use my american account and buy it that way but playing with US players will lag to shit.