Player 2 Glitch - Still in
Wall OTGS - Still in
Impale Glitch - Still in

Haviks Free Throw Infinite - Gone
Hotarus Free Throw Infinite - Gone
Tai Chi 33 Infinite - Gone
BRC's 24 Infinite - Gone
Jades Teleport Infinite - Gone

You cannot use player 2 in practice mode anymore. However there is a way to get into practice with it: Go into Practice Mode with player 1, quit, then you will be allowed to use the Second Player's Controller to operate the menu etc..

More as it develops..

ill break down everything else in time, sorry i was just having a blast with this game all night. very fun, just need a ps2 controller for it.

thanks man. check my youtube out for 3 new MKDA combos. actually only one of them is new, the other 2 i found while i was gone with no computer for 2 months, but just forgot about.

dreemernj

Ambassador
how the hell do you play a fighting game on the Wii
Gamecube controller, classic controller or hori stick.

This is an awesome bit of info. I was wondering what they changed but even if I bought the game for Wii I wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

RoGE

Noob
Gamecube controller, classic controller or hori stick.

This is an awesome bit of info. I was wondering what they changed but even if I bought the game for Wii I wouldn't be able to tell the difference.
From what I can see, the Wiimote works well with this game, you use the direction pad for the buttons and the analog for the movement, it looks awesome but with no online play, I wouldn't get it.