What's new

MK9 will not die due to new glitch - ignore the trolls

NoDoubt

nasty
lmao...this is like MrigotbASS on max. suprised he didnt discover this yet. Hope u guys use this in tournies, this is as high level as it gets

Sasarix

"Heaven Will Fall!"
The game was never intended to have an invincible glitch in it and if you think thats part of Kabals "true potential" then your alot dumber than i thought you were. It's bad enough you got some ppl in this community thinking your a "world class" player but your the farthest thing from it REO reading some of the garbage you regurgitate on these forums makes me wonder if you even know the meaning of the word class. As far you running around here claiming you love the game so much why don't you show it play ppl at the highest level using your skill and not some glitch you know shouldn't be there. EMP can do better than you any day just having you on the team tarnishes their rep and if they care about their name they will remove your ass and find a real world class player to put on the team.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
If you think this won't have long term effects on MK's lifespan, then Idk what to tell you.

Glitches like this make NRS look totally incompetent at programming. Not saying it's easy, but such messy bugs and glitches.
Even if the game didn't have this glitch, or any glitches at all, MK's lifespan would still not be very long. The game has been dying since the first EVO, just slowly and painfully, and constantly trying to fight its way out of the grave.

Its good that this glitch has been found, and hopefully if people have other glitches they have been holding back, they expose them to the community and NRS, so they know about them and can fix it, as Injustice is using the same engine, and is basically UMK9.

MK9 was the first real attempt at a competitive fighting game, and it was mostly a success, but they showed there still very inexperienced with a lot of things. There is a long ass laundry list of problems and glitches, and I hope they have taken it to heart and patched all the holes in there engine. Injustce is the real test IMO, if that game ends up being a repeat of MK9 with stupid ass fuck mechanics, and the same glitches, then ya, maybe its time for them abandon ship and go a different route in the future. I still expect Injustice to have a shit netcode no matter though.

REO

Undead
The game was never intended to have an invincible glitch in it and if you think thats part of Kabals "true potential" then your alot dumber than i thought you were. It's bad enough you got some ppl in this community thinking your a "world class" player but your the farthest thing from it REO reading some of the garbage you regurgitate on these forums makes me wonder if you even know the meaning of the word class. As far you running around here claiming you love the game so much why don't you show it play ppl at the highest level using your skill and not some glitch you know shouldn't be there. EMP can do better than you any day just having you on the team tarnishes their rep and if they care about their name they will remove your ass and find a real world class player to put on the team.
I care as much about your butt-hurt opinion as Kabal cares about training with nunchucks instead of hook swords.

REO

Undead
No one has yet to prove this glitch is broken in top level play, it's all a bunch of whining from forum theory-crafting.

Sasarix

"Heaven Will Fall!"
He is a troll so by definition he has self esteem issues or atleast a low pov on life not to mention he has been whinnng about being able to use this cheat at MLG so he must be having issues with his game as well.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
REO is 100% right in this thread imo. His tact is obviously off, but that's REO. If the glitch isn't banned, officially, you're not playing to win if you don't abuse it, plain and simple. People are just panicking out of sheer paranoia. And REO is trolling you guys so hard it really has made this thread entertaining.

If it doesn't get banned, use it. It's not like it's some auto glitch that can happen by random luck. You guys act like it's easy to get knowingly forward thrown to end a round.