What's new

mk9 vita players, what other games are you playing?

Casual update on the topic of the mk9 mastering a fighter trophy: i mastered jax, cage, sub zero. Im at 19 hours on liu kang and only 4 on Jade who's my new main. Oh well, i'm going to get there soon!

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
I own ultimate marvel vs capcom 3,uncharted , ninja gaiden sigma & mk9. Since mk9 came out I haven't played any other vita game. Iean I haven't even switched the game out for another game.

I also been bought final fantasy tactics the PSP version, street fighter alpha 3 Max for PSP and finally final fantasy 7 ps1 classic. I still only play mk9 lol.

I bought the vita mainly for mk9 and joked with my friends I know I am buying this generations game gear but I have no regrets outside of my dpad slow death thanks to mk9 lol. Would be nice to see DC injustice on vita heh.

I plan on buying assassins creed liberation and maybe street fighter x tekken. I know this game blows but my vita is hungry lol and I love fighting game's

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

aj1701

Noob
$50 for SFxTK (Vita + PS3) at gamestop. Offer ends on Tuesday Oct 30th or until stock runs out.

iutiashev101 styroteqe aj1701 xBlaze_13 Pig Of The Hut STORMS Matix218
Please add other vita owner to the list or heck you might want to get the deal and sell both again and make a profit :D
Sorry, duo far mk if the only fighting game I like.

Since mk9 came out I haven't played any other vita game. Iean I haven't even switched the game out for another game.I also been bought final fantasy tactics the PSP version, I bought the vita mainly for mk9 and joked with my friends I know I am buying this generations game gear but I have no regrets outside of my dpad slow death thanks to mk9 lol
Lol, I got a game gear as a kid just for mk. Also got the vita for it too.

I did download the silent hill demo, just need to find time to sit down and play it. Also have re just because I had already bought it in psn.

I own ultimate marvel vs capcom 3,uncharted , ninja gaiden sigma & mk9. Since mk9 came out I haven't played any other vita game. Iean I haven't even switched the game out for another game.

I also been bought final fantasy tactics the PSP version, street fighter alpha 3 Max for PSP and finally final fantasy 7 ps1 classic. I still only play mk9 lol.

I bought the vita mainly for mk9 and joked with my friends I know I am buying this generations game gear but I have no regrets outside of my dpad slow death thanks to mk9 lol. Would be nice to see DC injustice on vita heh.

I plan on buying assassins creed liberation and maybe street fighter x tekken. I know this game blows but my vita is hungry lol and I love fighting game's

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2
and yet I see you online and you're not on mk9 Hmm

PoliceBrutality

Let's go green!!!!
Thanks for the heads up about the deal, might consider getting it now
Yeah I wasnt interested in this game that much either. But a $100 deal for $50 plus my ps3 version is still wrapped so I can sell it and get my money back. In the receipt they actually list the vita version at $10 and PS3 $40. I bet you I can sell it for $40 on ebay lol. But im a collector. I dont like reselling my games. I only got past the tutorial. Im planning on focus on Cody + Guy..so if you do get it come join the fight i'll be happy to play someone I know. I dont have much room for new players on my friend list hehe

PoliceBrutality

Let's go green!!!!
Sorry, duo far mk if the only fighting game I like.
That's fine :) I just thought it was a good deal so I was just spreading the word. Are you getting PSABR? That's my next focus. SFxTK caught me off guard (due to good deal), but BR will be my last game for this year. It will be nice to have a little 2 vs 2 with you :)

Just this right now. But I definitely plan to get Uncharted Golden Abyss at some point. After that, the only other Vita title I'm interested in is Playstation All Stars.

aj1701

Noob
That's fine :) I just thought it was a good deal so I was just spreading the word. Are you getting PSABR? That's my next focus. SFxTK caught me off guard (due to good deal), but BR will be my last game for this year. It will be nice to have a little 2 vs 2 with you :)
Ya it's a good deal to know about. What's psarb?

Man I got this game and I have no idea what's going on smh. Im used to the Golf game on the wii from Wii Sport. I was hoping HSG would be something similar:( I just dont know what's going on lol
What are you having trouble with? Its not an easy game, so don't feel too bad. The physics are spot on and no one character is OP like you tend to end up being in a Tiger Woods game. In my book, there is no better golf game out there.

PoliceBrutality

Let's go green!!!!
What are you having trouble with? Its not an easy game, so don't feel too bad. The physics are spot on and no one character is OP like you tend to end up being in a Tiger Woods game. In my book, there is no better golf game out there.
I'm gonna have to give it another chance then. I got it mostly for variety purposes lol. You know have a little sport, fighting, action etc. I didn't even know you could view the chars in that way (meaning OP). So is there a character that is noob friendly or will any do?

PoliceBrutality

Let's go green!!!!
Playstation All Stars will be a game I buy. Especially since its a buy one get one! But i've got a lot of friends that would play that too ( not MK :-( bastards )
so sfxtk is buy one get one until Tuesday, are you gonna check it out as well? I have a feeling PSABR is gonna be fun man

I'm gonna have to give it another chance then. I got it mostly for variety purposes lol. You know have a little sport, fighting, action etc. I didn't even know you could view the chars in that way (meaning OP). So is there a character that is noob friendly or will any do?
The characters are split up into three difficulties, "novice, intermediate, expert". Basically, the easier the character is to use the more forgiving they are if you mis-hit your shot. The harder to use characters hit the ball further but if you make a mistake it will be magnified. Also, keep in mind that there is an assortment of upgraded equipment that you earn which helps augment a characters strengths or weaknesses. Try starting out with Yamato and equip him with Big Air clubs / Turbo Spin ball.

PoliceBrutality

Let's go green!!!!
The characters are split up into three difficulties, "novice, intermediate, expert". Basically, the easier the character is to use the more forgiving they are if you mis-hit your shot. The harder to use characters hit the ball further but if you make a mistake it will be magnified. Also, keep in mind that there is an assortment of upgraded equipment that you earn which helps augment a characters strengths or weaknesses. Try starting out with Yamato and equip him with Big Air clubs / Turbo Spin ball.
Oh cool. I didn't know about all that. Thanks for the tips. I might check with you again if I have additional questions

Hot Shots owns. Period. The depth of that game is insane, when you sink an really difficult putt, there are not many game moments that leave you feeling that badass. And you were hitting a golf ball, not ripping someones head off. True gamers will understand. Don't even get me started on chip in eagles... I took out my card without closing and it corrupted my shit, I have to start over. I have not done it yet, but I'm not really that upset about it. Remember the days when there were no trophies and you would 100% an awesome game just to erase your save and start over because it was that fun? Yeah, old school...

styroteqe

Space Jockey
$50 for SFxTK (Vita + PS3) at gamestop. Offer ends on Tuesday Oct 30th or until stock runs out.

iutiashev101 styroteqe aj1701 xBlaze_13 Pig Of The Hut STORMS Matix218
Please add other vita owner to the list or heck you might want to get the deal and sell both again and make a profit :D
Werd, I heard rumblings about that deal.. too bad I've already had Cross for PS3 since release :[

Do you have Cross for Vita? We should play sometime! Plus you gotta smack me around w/ Stryker again in MK9 just for the hell of it.

PoliceBrutality

Let's go green!!!!
Hot Shots owns. Period. The depth of that game is insane, when you sink an really difficult putt, there are not many game moments that leave you feeling that badass. And you were hitting a golf ball, not ripping someones head off. True gamers will understand. Don't even get me started on chip in eagles... I took out my card without closing and it corrupted my shit, I have to start over. I have not done it yet, but I'm not really that upset about it. Remember the days when there were no trophies and you would 100% an awesome game just to erase your save and start over because it was that fun? Yeah, old school...
To where the hell have you been? It's been a while man. Looks like you also agree that hot shot golf is a badass game. I hope I can feel what you guys are talking about :)

PoliceBrutality

Let's go green!!!!
Werd, I heard rumblings about that deal.. too bad I've already had Cross for PS3 since release :[

Do you have Cross for Vita? We should play sometime! Plus you gotta smack me around w/ Stryker again in MK9 just for the hell of it.
The control on the vita is not friendly at all for SFxTK :( pressing L+R trigger for the launcher is a 3/10 for me. What's your button layout for the vita?

Also I stop playing mk on a daily basis on vita simply because I'm trying to get used to the ps3 controller again. The gameplay on the ps3 seems still seems slow and I'm talking practice mode here. I figured I'm just not reacting fast enough like I used to lol. But yeah I'm still open to run a few session with you on vita.

As for SFxTK I really don't see why there is a lot of hatred towards that game. It seems really fun :)