What's new

MK9 Tier List, September 2012

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Yea I tried to tone down the current Skarlet MU chart, but I'm not too familiar with Skarlet-Sektor. I'd imagine it'd be 6-4 at worst.
Its 6-4 not 7-3, the lack of armor on sekter makes skarlet pressures him to safe all day with unsafe blockstrings

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Skarlet being higher than Kitana

HOW RUDE!

lol
but in all seriousness, skarlet is being way too overrated right now. Some of her MU numbers do not make sense.
Its not that i'm defending other players or overrating skarlet or anything, but this grunge you kitana guys have against skarlet or skarlet players is starting to become silly. Come on Really?

I only feel bad because i can't come to join on a US major, maybe, a very big MAYBE this stupid grunge and BS about skarlet would stop

Its not that i'm defending other players or overrating skarlet or anything, but this grunge you kitana guys have against skarlet or skarlet players is starting to become silly. Come on Really?

I only feel bad because i can't come to join on a US major, maybe, a very big MAYBE this stupid grunge and BS about skarlet would stop
dat armor ... all im saying

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios

LBSH, the Kitana community knows she is the rightful #1 girl ninja.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
The Skarlet community pretty much always says she is better than Kitana. Not directly, but she would have to be if the Skarlet hype is true.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
skarlet does better in kitanas bad MU imo other than kabal.

Better isnt really the word but maybe more versatile is. they are close in the tiers but to say who is on top is hard. based on tourney results only you have to say kitana...but that can't and shouldnt be the only factor considered.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Skarlets 7-3 over sektor and noob is based on lack of armor for them, limited keep away game that gets blown up by armor, and the range (and overall effectiveness) of her normals vs theirs.

I dont see what sektor or noob has other than unsafe reads to get damage.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
For a while there, people *swore* that she was better than Sonya. lol.
half sarcastically...and mainly to get a rise out of Joe. lol.

I made a thread about who is better with a pole a while back but it was very subjective per poster. We are not hell bent on her being better than sonya. We just think she competes better than originally thought. I dont think this MU chart is too far off. I agree with kabal beating her 7-3 but Cat may disagree.