• Sektor
  • Cyrax
  • Kitana
  • Jade
  • Baraka
  • Sheeva
  • Human Cyrax (added)
The matchup chart does not take the following factors into account:
  • Stage size (in instances where it matters, an average is taken between the two matchups)
  • Player 1 advantage
  • Tournament-banned glitches and characters (parry glitch, Kratos, invincibility glitch)
Enjoy and/or get salty in the comments below!

BillStickers

Do not touch me again.
And, before anyone asks, no, I can't make Kano be worse than Sheeva. People actively tried to change his matchups last time to place him lower than her, and he STILL ended up having more points.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Speak for yourself. Me and Kitty are going to the top 8.
Kitana does do what I said.... even though she loses 3-7 to Kenshi... she BEATS Kung Lao.

so yeah... you're fine. Thats a fair trade.
But look at Skarlet.... her MU numbers make her look awesome... but she's clubbing baby seals out there.
We seriously down play how good Freddy is as well.

NKZero

Noob
can we just make this the official tier list already? it seems accurate for the most part so let's just roll with it. if you disagree with a MU number, prove it in your play. no more arguments i hope...

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
But how many facts are being proven within these threads anyway? These discussions should only be replied by the best represented players.
Hell if I know, before this thread I only clicked on these to look at the first post with the tier list and left. I'm not reading 300 posts full of bickering just to see if Kano should be better than Sheeva or not.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
By 1 point, too :) damn.
taking a look at strykers frame data and the MU scores, the strkyer kommunity seems to be telling a few porkie pies.
i dont like to say numbers for a char i dont play but as they say....LBSH

also i think a few of the baraka MUs should be changed, for the worse aswell, not the better

Espio

Kokomo
Baraka and Stryker are both bottom tier.....like it's that outrageous that he's one point higher lol.

Raiden has interruptible strings and Kitana does too...but they haven't moved down and almost the entire cast has multiple interruptible strings also fyi guys, not just Stryker.

Lulzlou

Noob
I think the Kabal MUs need a little work, but there's not a reliable one to be found anywhere :/
Kabal-Jax, 6-4
Kabal-Kung Lao, 6-4. A lot of people say 5-5 but I don't see it. If it went by 5.5's, it would be 5.5 Kabal's favor. 5.5s would be stupid anyway
Kabal-Sonya, 7-3
Kabal-Jade, 7-3
Kabal-Kano/Sheeva, 9-1
Kabal-Stryker, 7-3
Kabal-Mileena, Could be 7-3
Kabal-Noob, 7-3
Kabal-Ermac, 7-3
Kabal-Nightwolf, 7-3
Kabal-Baraka, 8-2. I've played the baraka mu every week for months. This is how I see it.
Kabal-Scorpion, 7-3. He can only rely on Vortex. Kabal is too much for him up close
Kabal-Kenshi, 7-3
Kabal-CSZ 9-1 maybe 8-2. Dat guamo gimmick
Kabal-Sub Zero, 7-3 is fine but its terrible for sub on roof top day.

I can't give input on Reptile, Freddy and Lui Kang but what I think;
All 3 of them 6-4.

Keep in mind, I'm a nobody. You'd want input from a better Kabal
REO