What's new

MK9 Launch Party/Tournament @ Classic Game Junkie - 4/19 Glenside, PA

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Flyers are already in the store since last weds.
Yeah, whatever promo we can get will be much appreciated. I tried getting another banner made up for this but I didn't have time and atm Tim has the 2'x8' banner to hang at PU.

Thanks, Eric! See you guys, tomorrow!

Oh and btw, I'll be bringing my camcorder.

Hye guys, I have a little bad news. Due to issues with my pc I wont be able to stream the launch party. Dorry for those who had hopes of watching Shock of storms running thru all us noobs.

Sorry i wasnt able to make it out. Job orientation call last minute and some minor car issues. Will definitly aim for the next event.

AC1984

Kaballin!
GGs to everyone. Congratulations to Shock for making a brutal kill and winning the event.Special thanks to Big E and Hubbs fro organizing this tournament and their huge support to the MK community. Mad respect for that. Here are some pics:

AC1984

Kaballin!
No Tyler, no videos. SOme of the matches were actually very intense stuff. Hubbs has all the results and he'll post it soon I guess. Top 3 is:

1. Shock
2. AC1984
3. Harris

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
No Tyler, no videos. SOme of the matches were actually very intense stuff. Hubbs has all the results and he'll post it soon I guess. Top 3 is:

1. Shock
2. AC1984
3. Harris
About how many people do you think were there?

Garfed

Noob
I'm going to try to participate in this ... though, I can not guarantee. My wife and nannies throughout the week, time is pressing....