What's new

MK9 Launch Party/Tournament @ Classic Game Junkie - 4/19 Glenside, PA

Hey all, Hubbs here. We will be holding a MK9 Launch day party and tournament at Classic Game Junkie in Glenside, PA. The same amazing place were we held our MvC3 party.

Date: April 19th, 2011

Venue Info

Classic Game Junkie
267-312-3970
111 S. Easton Rd
Glenside, PA 19038

CGJ is a mom and pop gamestore and has a HUGE collection of games going as far back as the Odyessy to the hot current gen systems of today. They also offer system repair.

Venue fee - $5
Tournament fee - $10

Payout:
depending on turnout it will either be 70/20/10 or pay out to top 2 70/30

Venue and tournament registration begins at 2pm EST
Tournament will start @ 6pm sharp

Tournament stream will be provided by GVN
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/gaming-vision-network

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I'm going to try attending this... though, I can't guarantee it. My wife and I run a tight schedule through the week with babysitting.

Noob
Unfortunately, I cannot attend... it's a 3 hour drive in each direction and I have to work that day.

Sorry to hear you can't make it 9.95. And I'd love to see what those mk sticks look and feel like. hope they are decent. Also I updated first post with payout info.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Was just talking to Shock about going... I'm going to try my best to go. Considering I could leave at like 11am and head back by like 8 or 9... I "should" be able to go.

and... "Bump".

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I am 95% confirmed for this, fyi.

I just gotta work out the details. Hopefully this is no more than 2 hrs away for me, but yeah... I'm likely to be in attendance. :)

There is a parking lot behind the bank around the corner. at the intersection turn right(away from the trainstation) and then make the first right you see. there's a parking lot right there.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
HuBBs & Eric... could there be a way of advertising the sites at the party? i.e. UMK, CMK, TYM?

I would bring the banner, but I just sent it to Tim to display at PowerUp... :( lol