What's new

MK9 Frame Data Project

Justice

Noob
what is the meaning of the frame data mainly?
Game speed is measured in frames-per-second, or fps for short. The more frames that a game and system can show on the screen, the smoother the game appears to move. If you see things jump around the screen or stagger, that's an example of low frame rate.

Frame data in this case means the number of these frames that it takes to either execute or recover from any given move. So for example, Say we do a standing jab with Sonya and that this move has 4 frames of execution and 3 frames of recovery. What this means is, after you tell Sonya to perform this attack, the game will take 4 frames for Sonya to go from her resting position to the point where the attack connects. The 3 frames of recovery starts at this moment. These frames are the "recovery time" of the move where you cannot do anything. Going back to our example, what you would see on the screen is Sonya pulling her arm back to it's resting position.

That is a very basic tutorial on Frame Data :D

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
I need some help Tom Brady and Somberness
If Jade's flash is 1 frame start-up (becomes active at 2nd frame) and I do it on wake-up (which grants 10 invincible frames), do I get 8 invincible frames for any following move, theoretically at least?