What's new

MK9 Frame Data Project

Spin would be 5 frames as well but the first active frame is being counted in the total. Don't be confused, elbow dash should be considered as 6 frames, just like spin.
Oups... I read somewhere that Elbow Dash had 5 start up (from Paulo Garcia I think). But I'm gonna trust you on that one. :)

DrDogg

Noob
Oups.. Read somewhere that Elbow Dash had 5 start up (from Paulo Garcia I think). But I'm gonna trust you on that one. :)
We're assuming he meant 5 frames of start up before the first active frame. So if you include the first active frame, that's 6 total frames, the same as Kung Lao's Spin.

Noob Saibot frames for internet cookie plz? :3
Mileena, Jade, Cyber Sub-Zero and Quan Chi are next in line. That's probably all I'll get to before Evo.

I thought the hibox was active on the last start up frame. A move with 5 start up = hitbox starts being active on frame 5. At least that's how we read frame data in SSF4..

Aaaahh.... I think I just misread your post. :/

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Former Owner
Premium Supporter
You guys rock! I'm sorry if this has been covered elsewhere, but what do you use to record your gameplay at 60fps? I'm a gameshow host and I make a living working 2 hours a night, meaning the rest of my day is open. If I could get the necessary equipment to start recording I would love to help you guys get this info out there faster (and help keep the info you already posted up to date). I'm OCD so I could literally work on a project like this for 6 or 8 hours straight with no complaints. Anyway, thanks and keep up the good work!

CompletelyJaded

Whiffmaker
I'd love to have Jade's. I'm not trolling, more like inquiring and yes I've read all the thread (I tend to do that before I post, old habit) and I realize you guys go by interest and popularity mostly but I found it a bit offsetting that you did Kenshi before you did Jade :p
Just my jealousy! Sorry.

PeeJaeys

Sabi
Im going to start on anyones you have not done. Or say your working on. Probably will have a couple of them done by tmmrw. I've also done, and will finish smoke's F.D check the smoke board.

DaeDraug

Noob
That's awesome! I've seen your Kano's FD, it's really helpful and seems legit.

Any chances for Noob's frame data?

CompletelyJaded

Whiffmaker
It's been said that Jade's data would be done before Evo. Has it been, and I need to look for it harder, or is it still in the works?

I took a break from fighters/games to focus on school/career the past few years and I come back to see that MK is in EVO? Holy $4!7. Just wanted to say thanks to the bro's who are working on this stuff. I know it's super tedious - pay no attention to the trolls. It's really nice seeing the MK community getting some bread.

Best

DrDogg

Noob
I hope Mileena and Skarlet get frame data next.
Skarlett will be last, if she ever gets done. I have no intention of playing her, and I'm not willing to pay $5 just to do her frame data. I may borrow a friend's PS3 to do her frame data, but she'll be the last character I do if that happens. Freddy is in the same boat, but if he gets patched to be tournament-legal (and not completely nerfed), I may buy him.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
XXZ has been churning out frame data as of late, and a few others have put out frame data as well. Those threads will be added to the project.