• Skarlet

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Liu Kang

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Johncage

Noob
Also sorry for the unoredered respones to the posts but why did you have Freddy lower than usual and also why Lao top 5 since for Skarlet you said Lao has an issue with Skarlet's d3 but iirc Lao struggled to d3 against almost everybody or at least that is what PL said

Last edited:

Biggs

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Biggs it was accurate alot of the time but for sektor they said he lost to Baraka and and Cyrax 3-7 which almost every Sektor player( and I agree with this as a Sektor player in MK9) called Baraka a 5-5 and Cyrax 5-5 or 4-6 with Cyrax winning they also saud he beat sindel 7-3 when I remember Sektor players calling it 5-5
I recall that Cyrax has an infinite on Sektor in the corner, that is why they marked it 7-3. Not sure how Sindel vs Sektor is a 5-5 if he has a 6f launcher that punishes cartwheel and has ia tele lol. I would imagine Sektor has a lot of trouble with Baraka's D4, but xSmokex gave the Baraka numbers.

Biggs

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Boy what lol Kitana had NO dirt. She was definitely the most honest character

not saying Liu kang was broken but at least he had armor and could punish pokes, which was crucial for the meta. Kitana’s fastest jab was 11f…
D1 is generally -13 so Kitana punishes with 21, 3, or EX Lift. Jump Kick fan not dirt? D1 Cutter not dirt? LMAO

ChaosTheory

A fat woman came into the shoe store today...

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
D1 is generally -13 so Kitana punishes with 21, 3, or EX Lift. Jump Kick fan not dirt? D1 Cutter not dirt? LMAO
Bruh in what world is Kitana punishing a poke? Did you even see 16bit, CD, Mr. Mil or myself punishing that? That’s like saying Sonya can punish a d1 or d3 with her S1, which is 6f. Not possible

Everyone knows how to handle d1 cutter so na that’s not dirt, and even if it was blocked, it’s not like she was plus or anything like that. It was nice on hit but a lot of people had a move that caused a free jip

JK fan was good but you can’t call that dirt when there’s stuff like Cyrax bombs, rune trap, flash parry, etc

Johncage

Noob
Biggs do you know where I could find the infinite for cyrax and I remember on the 2012 Sektor match up chart they had Baraka and Sektor even or Sektor winning.

Biggs

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Bruh in what world is Kitana punishing a poke? Did you even see 16bit, CD, Mr. Mil or myself punishing that? That’s like saying Sonya can punish a d1 or d3 with her S1, which is 6f. Not possible

Everyone knows how to handle d1 cutter so na that’s not dirt, and even if it was blocked, it’s not like she was plus or anything like that. It was nice on hit but a lot of people had a move that caused a free jip

JK fan was good but you can’t call that dirt when there’s stuff like Cyrax bombs, rune trap, flash parry, etc
Yeah I'm tripping, 21 is mid but 2 is high. However, you can punish d1 with 3 xx Lift full combo. Cutter being 0 on block with pushback is super good

xKhaoTik

Yeah I'm tripping, 21 is mid but 2 is high. However, you can punish d1 with 3 xx Lift full combo
No you couldn’t
Most d1s were -13 on block. Absolutely no block stun and had pushback. Kitana’s 3 had NO horizontal reach, only vertical. Yes it’s 12f but with the pushback the d1 caused, nope

Biggs

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
No you couldn’t
Most d1s were -13 on block. Absolutely no block stun and had pushback. Kitana’s 3 had NO horizontal reach, only vertical. Yes it’s 12f but with the pushback the d1 caused, nope
I just tested it lol

xKhaoTik

You will have to forgive me for not doing 3 xx Lift because I am controlling P2 with my left hand

That’s weird because if that’s the case, 2 should punish since it has more range.
Either way that’s WAY easier said than done lol. Characters like cage and Kabal would have a much easier time punishing pokes

Biggs

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
That’s weird because if that’s the case, 2 should punish since it has more range.
Either way that’s WAY easier said than done lol. Characters like cage and Kabal would have a much easier time punishing pokes
I don't think 2 works because it is a special high, the character doing the poke is still crouching in recovery

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
You will have to forgive me for not doing 3 xx Lift because I am controlling P2 with my left hand

This would be good to know back then, welcome to the D1 Full combo punish league Kitana.

1- Kabal
2- Cage
3 - Kitana
4 - Skarlet.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Also sorry for the unoredered respones to the posts but why did you have Freddy lower than usual and also why Lao top 5 since for Skarlet you said Lao has an issue with Skarlet's d3 but iirc Lao struggled to d3 against almost everybody or at least that is what PL said
Lao had a lot of winning MUs, Skarlet has a lot of even MU, but there are MUs where Skarlet gets even and Lao wins, the MU charts are ordered by who has the most winning MUs, not by who's better.

Freddy was OP, but he was vvery unpopular in my area and we never got to see his true potential. Even on tym the one who played Freddy very extensively was only M2Dave back then.

ChaosTheory

A fat woman came into the shoe store today...
Are any of you guys playing on Parsec? I'd like to try it out later tonight. If so, are you playing normal or TE more?

Got the selector from the discord that lets you switch between normal and Trilogy. Was a lot easier than I expected.

Johncage

Noob
Eddy Wang the reason I was asking about Lao was brcause you said Skarlet won because of her d3 but many characters could abuse d3 on lao so I think if there was a release/remaster the Lao mu chart couod be different but I think every character would have at least some changed match up numbers since the high level players have gotten much better since MK9 and about d1 punish Sektor could probably do it with b34

Biggs

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
pretty sure there is more but can't remember, it has been 10 years lmao.
Jax probably could do it as well,
I think its pretty rare for a character not to be able to punish d1 in a meaningful way. Most characters can punish it without universal attacks, some don't get a full combo, but only a few characters don't have a meaningful punish.

Scorpion - 3 xx Spear
Kang - b312, f121
Lao - Spin (also can do 3, but not a combo)
Ermac - Lift (31 xx Lift might work, but I can't get it to punish)
Kitana - 3 xx Lift
Cage - f3, b3 (also can do 3, but not a combo)
Mileena - Roll
Nightwolf - f31 xx Axe
Cyrax - 33 xx Net
Sektor - b34 xx Teleport
Sonya - Dive kick, 4 xx Cartwheel
Jax - f413
Kano - b112 (also can do Ball and Up Ball, but not a combo)
Shang - f434, f4 xx Up Skull
Baraka - f44
Kabal - f4 xx Spin
CSZ - 34 (also can Slide, but not a combo)
Skarlet - f4 xx Down Slash
Kenshi - f22b1 (can also do Shoulder, but not a combo)
Rain - 4 xx , 3 xx
Freddy - f412

Subzero - Slide
Reptile - Dash (321 whiffs)
Jade - 4f3, 4 xx Pole (side switch)
Stryker - 4 xx Gun Cancel
Raiden - Superman

Sindel - Nothing (can at least do d4 xx Levitate Cancel which is better than just d4)
Quan - Nothing (b1 doesn't have enough range)
Noob - Nothing
Smoke - Nothing
Sheeva - Nothing

Also, I can't remember if Kratos 2 is a mid. It might be able to full combo punish d1 if it is