Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Liu Kang

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Revy

★ 19 Years of Jade ★
/thread

the amount of copium here is wild. jax below reptile, sonya below smoke, scarlet not #10 or lower, etc
I agree with the statement as I don't think Jax should be below Reptile, Sonya below Smoke & if I were to update my tier list I'd put Skarlet at #11 just above B Tier but I don't agree with the 2017 chart.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
There was MK9 discussion going on in 2023? Ayoooo

Yeah, I'm reviving this a lil bit, cuz King brings up a good point about Smoke. If the game survived for longer, I think Smoke would've taken a massive leap.

Also, I'm 100% in the camp that Smoke and Cyrax also beat Kenshi.

Revy

★ 19 Years of Jade ★
There was MK9 discussion going on in 2023? Ayoooo

Yeah, I'm reviving this a lil bit, cuz King brings up a good point about Smoke. If the game survived for longer, I think Smoke would've taken a massive leap.

Also, I'm 100% in the camp that Smoke and Cyrax also beat Kenshi.
Years ago MyGod believed Smoke to be #1 but I strongly disagreed (even talked to @xSMoKEx about it) but I think Smoke is the 6th best character (Behind: Kabal, Kenshi, Cyrax, Sonya & Freddy in that order).

Cyrax being a counter for Kenshi is an interesting take that I really have to think about but Smoke I understand completely so you can put me at least partially in that camp too.

Immortal

Blind justice....
Cyrax could beat any character. It was one touch and you're dead. He was not really a counter to Kenshi or anybody else, just broken to the level he could beat any character(the same can be said about Kabal or Kenshi).

I don't know about Smoke being a counter to Kenshi, at the time i don't remember any Smoke player who would beat me more than lose or beat Pigs Kenshi for that matter. Then its hard to make such a definite statements since you can always make the argument "it was the player not(only) the character".