What's new

MK2-Pass The Crown Please!!! (PS3)

^nah, he doesn't have to pm me.

@louise, BRING IT. For cage first though, Aria was up for reptile and I've been dying to play him.

^ i don't think it's gonna happen, aria's lost in the mw2 world.

However, I just found out yesterday that fusion was up for random, so me and him may play soon- although neither one of us record.

I was waiting for a pm from louise17 but I realize that I should probably pm him. I guess we should get cage out the way.

David_GEM said:
^ i don't think it's gonna happen, aria's lost in the mw2 world.

However, I just found out yesterday that fusion was up for random, so me and him may play soon- although neither one of us record.

I was waiting for a pm from louise17 but I realize that I should probably pm him. I guess we should get cage out the way.
lol i was going wifi and if we went cage we was gona have a laggy time playing ~.~

^Gamemk has it. If you look on the last page or the page before that, there's a display of who has the crowns.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

Simce dookie has abandoned this, I will volunteer to take ownership of this.

dciguy01 said:
Simce dookie has abandoned this, I will volunteer to take ownership of this.
i didn't abandon this, the PLAYERS abandoned it. i did my best to keep it going, its a lot of work.

X820

Noob

tonshaad1230 said:
This should be for P2P kaillera as well

Nah, too much hassle for a lot of people, i mean setting up mame is rocket science after all lol :)

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

Might be time to reconsider opening this up to Kaillera now.

X820

Noob

dciguy01 said:
Might be time to reconsider opening this up to Kaillera now.
I thought it was stupid to exclude MAME players and do this on laggy / wireless PS3 only to begin with.

But now that the mayority of the PS3 boys have scattered off and the rest is catching up, not a bad idea.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus

If we do restart this, we'd have to vacate a good chunk of the crowns because some of the crown-holders have left CMK.

X820

Noob

dciguy01 said:
If we do restart this, we'd have to vacate a good chunk of the crowns because some of the crown-holders have left CMK.
Agreed, users that are no longer here should not have any title whatsoever.

If people want to restart this, best would be doing it with a clean slate.