What's new

MK2 League With Ranking Points- CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

mortal_jason

Kitana's Bodyguard
Hey GingerMagic here hello everybody! :) I'm down to play if that is still possible
Got you signed up! Review the rules, choose someone to play, and send them your Battle Plan (with a reminder for them not to look at it until they send you theirs).

YourMKArcadeSource's ps3 tag is: yourmameman.
Everyone else's is as listed on the sign-up.

mortal_jason

Kitana's Bodyguard
GingerMagic and I just played...no video (unless he recorded?)
Results:

GingerMagic vs mortal_jason

1. Baraka vs Cage
  2. Reptile vs Mileena
  3. Lao vs Kitana
  4. Sub-Zero vs Baraka
  5. Raiden vs Kitana

GGS!

mortal_jason

Kitana's Bodyguard
Sub0's-Icy-Balls just took on both my sister and I. GGS!
Results:

Sub0's-Icy-Balls vs mortal_jason

1. Tsung vs Baraka
2. Sub-Zero vs Cage
3. Sub-Zero vs Mileena
4. Jax vs Kitana
5. Sub-Zero vs Lao

Sub0's-Icy-Balls vs u_lost_2_a_girl

1. Tsung vs Mileena
2. Sub-Zero vs Kitana
3. Sub-Zero vs Mileena
4. Sub-Zero vs Kitana
5. Tsung vs Mileena

Jason yea I'll use Kraptile just to avoid any undue confusion. So basically I just pick someone and play?
Also lets be honest I like your system but one should get more points for beating someone like you as oppose to beating someone like me... is that factored in somehow?

mortal_jason

Kitana's Bodyguard
Jason yea I'll use Kraptile just to avoid any undue confusion. So basically I just pick someone and play?
Also lets be honest I like your system but one should get more points for beating someone like you as oppose to beating someone like me... is that factored in somehow?
Make sure you read the rules on the 1st page and then you'll know exactly what to do.
Basically you just message one of the people in the league, exchange your "Battle Plans", play them, and post results.

Once there are 10 people signed up, if you're not ranked in the Top 3, and you beat a Top 3 player, all your points are doubled when you get a win vs them.
This seemed the best way to do it.

YourMKArcadeSource

Your Source For All Things MK Arcade Related
I lost to a girl....

Mileena vs. Sub
Kitana vs. Sub
Mileena vs. Reptile
Kitana vs. Raiden
Mileena vs. Liu Kang

Video coming soon

YourMKArcadeSource

Your Source For All Things MK Arcade Related
How are you recording this without a digital camera or cell phone?
Well, I have an HD Media Capture Card installed in my computer. It has inputs for Component video and audio. I have the cables coming from the PS3 going to "Y" splitters to split the signal to my monitor and to the Capture Card. That way, I can capture the PS3 with the computer, but because of lag, I can actually view the PS3 live via my monitor's Component input at the same time that the computer is recording. Make sense? The Capture Card also has a VGA input. I can use the software that came with it to capture REAL arcade hardware via an external RGB to VGA converter. Here is an example of how good the capture can be with the right settings. It's ALL the MK4 fatalities captured from the REAL arcade PCB by myself...

mortal_jason

Kitana's Bodyguard
Well, I have an HD Media Capture Card installed in my computer. It has inputs for Component video and audio. I have the cables coming from the PS3 going to "Y" splitters to split the signal to my monitor and to the Capture Card. That way, I can capture the PS3 with the computer, but because of lag, I can actually view the PS3 live via my monitor's Component input at the same time that the computer is recording. Make sense? The Capture Card also has a VGA input. I can use the software that came with it to capture REAL arcade hardware via an external RGB to VGA converter. Here is an example of how good the capture can be with the right settings. It's ALL the MK4 fatalities captured from the REAL arcade PCB by myself...
Cool, somebody told me about that once but it's a little beyond the scope of my technological skill.

mortal_jason

Kitana's Bodyguard
Results from:
GingerMagic vs u_lost_2_a_girl-

1. Baraka vs Mileena
2. Kitana vs Kitana
3. Kung Lao vs Mileena
4. Sub-Zero vs Kitana
5. Baraka vs Mileena

GGs, she got a few rounds at least! She's much better on og, but still decent on MKAK.
If only she would play more I could make her a world-beater :)

Status
Not open for further replies.