What's new

MK2 League With Ranking Points- CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
GGs to The_Mandarin earlier today. They were very entertaining!
Results from:

GingerMagic vs. The_Mandarin
1. Baraka vs. Reptile
2. Shang Tsung vs. Sub- Zero
3. Scorpion vs. Raiden
4. Sub- Zero vs. Kitana
5. Baraka vs. Raiden

Sub0's-Icy-Balls

Frozen Death (ANTI-TIERIST)
how dare you tie my ranking!! Lets play tonight!! I'll send you my list! Don't peek until you send me yours! (and be gentle, your a beast!)

Oh and I never got your battle plan you said you would send... I just saw you online and I asked if you wanted to play but no response and then 10 min you went offline... I'll be free until 6 then after that I don't know how long I can stay online and tomorrow I won't be on for pretty much the whole day.

mortal_jason

Kitana's Bodyguard
Oh and I never got your battle plan you said you would send... I just saw you online and I asked if you wanted to play but no response and then 10 min you went offline... I'll be free until 6 then after that I don't know how long I can stay online and tomorrow I won't be on for pretty much the whole day.
These guys can be hard to pin down. Been after Kraptile for 2 weeks myself.

Sub0's-Icy-Balls

Frozen Death (ANTI-TIERIST)
sorry!! been busy all weekend! Surf was amazing! and when I was home I was too drunk to be good competition! I'm back to the grind this week so we will play soon!

ok cool ive been busy these last 2 days but I can play right now or tomorrow morning afternoon Ill send you my battle plan right now... I see I missed you by an hour and 15 damn!

mortal_jason

Kitana's Bodyguard
I'd gladly pay
I actaully wouldn't mind xbl if I didn't have to pay for gold membership every now and then.
I'd gladly pay for ps3 to have a good server, no lag, and an MKAK that didn't freeze up my entire system every hour.
Hopefully ps4 makes improvements...

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
I have a feeling MK2 will have one last gasp on the PS3 before the end of the generation. Call me crazy, just a hunch...

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.