What's new

MK11 Scorpion render

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
With Shao Kahn and Raiden both getting their full-character renders released, it was only a matter of time before we got to see Scorpion's. And that time is mattering now! Theoretically, our last one before the reveal event next week, so make this last.

https://twitter.com/MortalKombat/status/1084161398114930688

*Edited and Promoted by HellblazerHawkman

Last edited by a moderator:

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
Out of him, Raiden, and Shao Kahn...Scorpion's my favorite looking by a longshot simply due to the COLOR. This man looks like an absolute badass.

I wonder if these are all their base looks I'm gonna be shocked considering how bare bones the base gear was in Injustice 2. If so, I don't know if I'd ever wanna change this dude's gear. He looks too good.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
Looks pretty good. My only gripe is that in every render so far, Character's heads look too big and their feet look too small.

This seems to be some aesthetic thing they are going for over at NRS because I2 had the same small feet and I always thought it looked off.

Anatomically speaking, your foot is about the size of your forearm (elbow to wrist). You can see here that Scorp's feet are about 2/3 the size of his forearm. It makes the character look a bit top heavy and off balance. It also makes them look weaker and smaller. I'm not even afraid of this Scorpion. What's he going to do, kick me with his size 7 flip-flops?

The head size is a little harder to figure out mostly due to all the gear each revealed character has on. The general feeling is that the heads on these models just look bigger than they should compared to shoulder width and character height.

NothingPersonal

Are you not entertained!?
Looks pretty good. My only gripe is that in every render so far, Character's heads look too big and their feet look too small.

This seems to be some aesthetic thing they are going for over at NRS because I2 had the same small feet and I always thought it looked off.

Anatomically speaking, your foot is about the size of your forearm (elbow to wrist). You can see here that Scorp's feet are about 2/3 the size of his forearm. It makes the character look a bit top heavy and off balance. It also makes them look weaker and smaller. I'm not even afraid of this Scorpion. What's he going to do, kick me with his size 7 flip-flops?

The head size is a little harder to figure out mostly due to all the gear each revealed character has on. The general feeling is that the heads on these models just look bigger than they should compared to shoulder width and character height.
Go play SF, I see nothing wrong with the models. Now, bring'em titties!

kevkopdx

Noob
I’m not sure how I feel about these costumes, while nicely done, it looks like they all went to the same fashion designer ... excited to see alt costumes

Scorpion to raiden: “I see you went for the same muted colors against brushed metal, I will have your head for this”