What's new

MK11 Scorpion render

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
best Scorpion costume ever ! way better than his MK9 and MKX ! he truly looks like an updated/upgraded traditional japanese ninja , with some pieces of high tech armor attached/engraved on it, hehe !

Krankk

Smoke & Noob & Rain
This one I don't like too much actually. In design you really want to focus on 2-3 colors usually. 4 are already too much: black, silver, yellow, red. Actually 4,5 with the gold mask. Actually 5, if you count the gold mask and the brown details as one whole color.

Last edited:

PapaRegadetho

All hail emperor Liucifer Kang!
Looks good. But he looks he would be the worst ninja assasin ever. The heavy armor,the chain on his kunai that would create so much noise. And whats with bulkiness, he looks like there could be a wrestler underneath that costume.

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
Looks good. But he looks he would be the worst ninja assasin ever. The heavy armor,the chain on his kunai that would create so much noise. And whats with bulkiness, he looks like there could be a wrestler underneath that costume.
Come on now... when has Scorpion ever been about stealth? He's always been the worst ninja ever. The man dresses in yellow, for crying out loud. XD

One major reason I tend to play female characters in NRS games is because they don't seem bulky and puffy like the male characters

King Cash

Next Level
I disagree, he’s not a stealth ninja. An he’s fighting other ppl/beings that have weapons and mystical powers.

A lite metal to both block and protect critical areas that could also be used offensively.

Imagine using your arms like a X to block certain projectiles, etc. I think it’s very functional. Also def need some muscle to fight the likes of Goro and Kahn(both Kahn’s).

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
Scorpion's a hellspawn who's powerset consists of hellfire and a spike coming out of his palm I don't think stealth is necessarily his thing.

As for the bulkiness...the ninjas are trained, right? I figure they'd have some muscle.

I'm ready to see some females though! Hope they surprise us with a Kitana render. Unlikely though. I just need to see 1 female face.

Temp

Salmon. Otters. The Bringer.
Scorpion hasn’t been in the business of stealth for a REALLY long time. Like before the series began.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Is it me or is the Red in the render a hit at shaders? I don't remember seeing red on the outfit in the original in game screenshots we got, or even in the announcement trailer at the Game Awards.

CallMeTetris

draxx them sklounst
this is absolutely the best of the renders so far, imo

brighter than the others, great costume, and seems to further confirm the emphasis on his kunai as an actual weapon