What's new

MK11 Roster - 29 Characters Confirmed

Gamer68

Fujin!
They definitely didnt accidentally add slots
I mean, apparently the page wasn't even suppose to be up. The layout is weird and some of the bios seem off, like Geras' calling him by his old name. I don't think it's impossible that they added more slots than there was supposed to be, possibly because of a miscommunication or simply because the page wasn't finished.

I'm not saying that is what happened, because I listed other things it could have been. I was just saying it's a possibility.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
So, I'm coming into this late... that URL doesn't work anymore... so are we saying that someone leaked these bios on the site and someone found them or...?

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
Ok let's Speculate more on MK11 Roster spots:

We now know we have 29 characters minimum and most likely 29+6DLC= 35 characters counting KP1.

Here is the Confirmed characters so far:

Here is the leaked characters added to the known roster:

That leaves us with 1 unknown character and 6 DLC characters to be revealed.

One of the YouTubers(forget name) that had access to chapter 1 of story mode said Jax sits out from how it was worded but that's speculation IMO:
That leaves us with a possible 2 slots for base roster and 6 to 12 DLC slots to be filled.

I guess it's time to Speculate what characters you want in those 13 possible slots. Personally I think it will just be one Kombat Pack of 6-dlc plus the 29 characters making 35.

What I feel is the most wanted characters for MK11 are:

Rain
Fujin
Smoke
Mileena
Reptile
Sindel
Triborg

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
29 + 3 "secret characters = 32 . . . . .the same slots as the leaked image

TOLD YA THEY WERE BASE ROSTER SLOTS, my prediction is still in play

also Rain hype!

EDIT: was blinded with hype i cant count
Rain boyz

Reactions: Zev

We now know we have 29 characters minimum and most likely 29+6DLC= 35 characters counting KP1.

One of the YouTubers(forget name) that had access to chapter 1 of story mode said Jax sits out from how it was worded but that's speculation IMO:
That leaves us with a possible 2 slots for base roster and 6 to 12 DLC slots to be filled.

I guess it's time to Speculate what characters you want in those 13 possible slots. Personally I think it will just be one Kombat Pack of 6-dlc plus the 29 characters making 35.

Rain
Fujin
Smoke
Mileena
Reptile
Sindel
Triborg

He never said Jax sits out. He said he was discharged from special forces for going insane from the events from MKX and even rumor is Jax goes after Kronika to try to fix the past

Lokheit

Noob

Rain
Fujin
Smoke
Mileena
Reptile
Sindel
Triborg
I know she's a klone, but 2 Mileenas would be overkill.

Kratilim

Noob
As much as I really really really want the roster to be 29. I'm still going to cautiously be approaching this info. It could be a mistake or just a tease or something. I'm simply going to protect myself from disappointment (not saying you should though).

Still, I think Rain would be a safe bet for the 29th spot. Otherwise I wouldn't have a clue, even though I'd like it to be Fujin instead of Rain.