What's new

MK11 Reveal Event livestream info!

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?
I just wish they'd stagger the events so they don't both stream at the same time. My focus is probably gonna be on the London event first. Mainly due to the fact that they're hyping that one way more than the LA one. I'll just have to catch the archive of the LA event.

I'm just curious who is going to which event.
Is Ed Boon going to the LA or London event? Will Tyler and Derek be at the one Boon isn't attending? That sort of information would help me determine which stream to watch first. Knowing me though I'll probably end up trying to watch them both simultaneously.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Apparently....CODY FRICKIN' RHODES got an invite to the event. Wrestlers getting invites could point to one thing....Sonya reveal being voiced by Rhonda Rousey.

Jhonnykiller45

Shirai Ryu
I'm just curious who is going to which event.
Is Ed Boon going to the LA or London event? Will Tyler and Derek be at the one Boon isn't attending? That sort of information would help me determine which stream to watch first. Knowing me though I'll probably end up trying to watch them both simultaneously.
I'm pretty sure both Boon and Tyler will be at LA. Derek's confirmed to appear in London.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Damn NRS and their "during work hours" streams. Literally every time.

Hopefully they'll have a rerun of it somewhere.
FO REALZ! Im gonna have to be incognegro watching it at work myself. But i guess they did that so early so people who are at the event have the rest of the day to play the test build.

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
In a time where we all keep hearing about video game employees being forced to work such crazy hours in such bad environments, I'm glad nrs is doing something during work hours. We have instant vods and social media (including this forum) to keep up to date with stuff.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
In a time where we all keep hearing about video game employees being forced to work such crazy hours in such bad environments, I'm glad nrs is doing something during work hours. We have instant vods and social media (including this forum) to keep up to date with stuff.
True, but i want to see the event in its entirety and not get spoilers before i see it myself. I want to live through the crowd in real time like i was there. LET ME LIVE DAMNIT!

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
How long do we think this event is going to be?

Don't get me wrong I would gladly sit my ass down and enjoy the show for however long they wanted me to, but If it's gonna be super long I think we're gonna need a lot of content. We already know they're going to show a pre-recorded demonstration of all of the new features and improvements etc. Then there's the Celebrity Head-to-Head (prepare for the cringe).

Will the YouTubers who were invited be recording content?

I need so much content.

I think besides the hype of the event itself, I'm hype for what'll come after. Reveal trailers and KOMBAT KASTS!

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
I think I saw somewhere that it would take like 6 hours... but I'm not actually sure where I saw that...

xXRagingFlameXx

I think I saw somewhere that it would take like 6 hours... but I'm not actually sure where I saw that...
Someone on here said it I think. 5-6 hours they said. I don't remember who said it though.

6 hours seems like a LONG time. I think with that much time we'd need a lot more content than what we've been told or what's been leaked to be there.

I don't wanna watch celebrities fuck around and make me cringe for 3 hours I can't.

xXRagingFlameXx

You know they're gonna stagger the reveals between that shit and make you sit through it. They did that shit when they revealed Darkseid gameplay for i2
I shit you not I will mute the stream and wait until the shit fades to black and the goods come on cause I already know how damn cringeworthy the WWE folks are. I'd rather watch Derek Kirtzic and Tyler Lansdown fight each other back and forth the whole time. At least they know how to play.

OR

Put some tournament players up there and let them play! Have a mini-tournament with some of the big guys or something.

People who won't just button mash and yell. I'm not trying to see The New Day ruin this reveal for me I won't allow it.

xXRagingFlameXx

I wonder if they'll bring pancakes.....
Please stop filling my head with these negative thoughts.

God, please just let them calm tf down and play the game and take it seriously. Surely they know that the people watching aren't watching to see them act like some damn fools. We're here to see Mortal Kombat 11 not WWE.

I actually like WWE don't get me wrong

But I don't wanna see them ruin this cause they wanna get cute.

Looks like someone didn't watch any Kombat Kast's or Watchtowers back in the day. I love those dudes but watching them play just straight up hurts.
No, I watched them all I'd just rather watch them than UpUpDownDown. Tyler and Derek at least know the moves etc and aren't just mashing buttons the entire time. There's no comparing them.

xXRagingFlameXx

You know, you can just not watch the stream and just wait for when they officially release the MK11 footage on their youtube channel. That way you can avoid all the show part. ;)
Hell Nah, sis I'm tryna get the info ASAP! I'm also not trying to get spoiled for any of the reveals. I'll watch them, but if they annoy me the volume's going down and that's on that.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
A new God? Finally. I have been wanting more Gods for years in MK, Kronika looks like a God herself honestly but if not she seems pretty damn powerful. I wonder this Ryujin be the same water God that was in Mythologies? hmm The God was in the form of a man, but the Gods no doubt can take any form as we've seen in Raiden's MK 9 (non canon) arcade ending where he split himself into 4 people at once. Two of them were men, the other two women. I wonder if that rule of thumb applies to all the Gods.

Last edited:
You know, you can just not watch the stream and just wait for when they officially release the MK11 footage on their youtube channel. That way you can avoid all the show part. ;)
basically telling him to not complain about a bunch of bullshit that could go down and miss out? i like celebs too but i'm trying to see the game premiered in all it's glory