What's new

MK11 Reveal Event livestream info!

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter

https://twitter.com/MortalKombat/status/1083892171130863616

I'm sorry if this has been posted before, but I've completely missed the fact that there are TWO livestreams, one for each event, and they are happening 30 minutes before the actual event starts (probably some pre-show and such).

They are indeed starting at the same time, but I'd imagine they would show the same content both places... right?

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
I expect the difference will be in the commentators and the celebrity/player matches etc., and the game reveal content will be the same.

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
I expect the difference will be in the commentators and the celebrity/player matches etc., and the game reveal content will be the same.
Yeah, same. Because I wouldn't be able to follow two livestreams at the same time! My ADD makes it hard for me to follow just the one! XD

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?
The stream probably jumps back and forth between both locations since they're simultaneous

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
I believe the MK subreddit will have a stream as well. I don’t even know what to watch now! Maybe I’ll do the NRS Twitch on my TV, and pop in the other ones here and there using my phone or iPad just to see what’s going on.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I want that awesome koin they're giving to the people who got the invite. NRS please offer that to the real MK fans. Thanks.

Anyway, can't wait. :)

So this is 1:30 PM EST then. Anyone know how long these events will be, since it'll be tough to watch both at the same time. I think I'll watch the LA one first live, then the London one after.

Last edited:

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
I'm gonna find the commentators camera in London and repeatedly walk past it while flexing as hard as humanly possible. Ketchup and Mustard talking while I'm doing a Triple H back there
Please do. I'll be watching the event with a friend and when he'll inevitably ask me: "Hey, have you seen that weirdo flexing behind the camera every so often?", I'll proudly tell him that I know you from TYM.

Last edited:

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
I want that awesome koin they're giving to the people who got the invite. NRS please offer that to the real MK fans. Thanks.

Anyway, can't wait. :)

So this is 1:30 PM EST then. Anyone know how long these events will be, since it'll be tough to watch both at the same time. I think I'll watch the LA one first live, then the London one after.
Can't second this enough. I keep it when developers and artists release lil trinkets and coins in such.

I still have my Wu medallion from Wu-Tang Forever album.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Can't second this enough. I keep it when developers and artists release lil trinkets and coins in such.

I still have my Wu medallion from Wu-Tang Forever album.
Nice. Agreed. Yeah I kollect lots of MK stuff but koins especially. I bet someone will sell them on ebay, just like people did with the MK X promotional stuff.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
Oh thank the gods there'll be a stream on Youtube. My internet is especially dodgy with Twitch, so I'm very happy they're streaming on Youtube as well.

There's one Youtube channel that always streams the NRS live streams from Twitch onto Youtube. The Watchtowers, Kombat Kasts etc. I can't think of their name though.