What's new

MK11 PC Players, Please Post Here

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
If you're looking for MK11 games on PC, please post here with your region and optionally include your Friend Code. The PC community seems to be dwindling a bit, so I'm trying to find some players who are down for occassional sets.

I'm NA and my Friend Code is 49013793

[UPDATE] I'm looking to put together a weekly PC MK11 group, either a KOTH or just a room anyone can join. So, 2 questions:
  1. Would you participate in a once-per-week event lie this?
  2. What day and time would work best for you?

Last edited:
I never played the game competitively as I think most of you know, but I'd be down for some friendly Sets.

I'd also be happy to record them and upload to YouTube like I do for my Killer Instinct Casuals.

I'm in North America, and my Steam Friend Code is 19739400.

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
I mostly play other stuff now, but I'm generally willing to play if someone is really wanting games. It's is pretty sloppy stuff at this point though.

I think I got to connect and play most of the NA PC folks around here when the game was hopping. Pretty sure I got better doing that.

@RoboCop are you planning on setting up a regular game time, or something? I found that worked well: Set a standard day/time, and you'll find there are regulars who always show up, people who come and go and come and go, and then people who show once and are never seen again :p.

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
@RoboCop are you planning on setting up a regular game time, or something? I found that worked well: Set a standard day/time, and you'll find there are regulars who always show up, people who come and go and come and go, and then people who show once and are never seen again :p.
That's almost certainly what I'll end up doing if we can get enough interested parties.

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
OP updated with a couple of questions. I'm honestly surprised this thread is getting this much action lol, but I'm happy to see it!

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
@RoboCop If you're serious about a weekly thing then we still have the TYM group on steam that we used to use that still has some people in it. I can make you an admin or something so maybe you can get some use out of it.
Oh nice! Let me get back to you. I'm currently on like 3 different TYM discords and never use any of them. But that's certainly a good idea if we do start doing weeklies.

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
If people show up to push buttons, I'm sure I would too. I think I've played with everyone that's posted, so people probably know what they are getting into letting me in the door. I have most fighters of note, and if mixing in an alternate game from time to time helps keep things fresh, then I'd open to that as well.

I generally work till 6pm Central but otherwise very flexible on time.

[UPDATE] I'm looking to put together a weekly PC MK11 group, either a KOTH or just a room anyone can join. So, 2 questions:
  1. Would you participate in a once-per-week event lie this?
  2. What day and time would work best for you?
1. If I could make it, yes, I'd like to. With the world slowly getting back to normal though my free time is dropping off (I expect to be full time in September for the first time since the pandemic began), but worst case I'd hope to show up to at least one to two a month.

2. If you were thinking of a week day, I have a ridiculous commute, so right now between Monday and Wednesday I'd be available probably around 9:30 pm for an hour. I'd be more flexible after working hours on Thursdays, Fridays may be no-gos for me, at least until the fall. For a weekend, Sunday afternoon would probably be best, so long as it doesn't klash with my Killer Instinct Bi-Weekly Casuals.

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Any further progress with this?
Sorry, nothing yet. There's still not a huge interest, it seems, but we could still start with just 2 or 3 people and build up from there. Sadly, I try not to play that late because then I have a very difficult time falling asleep. 9pm EST is about as late as I can play.

Sorry, nothing yet. There's still not a huge interest, it seems, but we could still start with just 2 or 3 people and build up from there. Sadly, I try not to play that late because then I have a very difficult time falling asleep. 9pm EST is about as late as I can play.
Okay. For me though, again, I could more easily do "normal people" times on Thursdays and weekends.

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Okay. For me though, again, I could more easily do "normal people" times on Thursdays and weekends.
Oh, gotcha. How about a Saturday Night Showdown? I can be available any time on Saturday. Except for this Saturday since we're celebrating my wife's birthday.

Last edited:

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I should be around most of today. If you all want to try to get in some games tonight, just let me know a time (including time zone) that works for you. @Gooberking @Juxtapose

I should be around most of today. If you all want to try to get in some games tonight, just let me know a time (including time zone) that works for you. @Gooberking @Juxtapose
Just seeing this now, and I'm down. What time works best for you guys? I'm home for the rest of the day. I'll be playing Halo with my father around 3:00 pm eastern for a good hour, but am mostly free after that.

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Just seeing this now, and I'm down. What time works best for you guys? I'm home for the rest of the day. I'll be playing Halo with my father around 3:00 pm eastern for a good hour, but am mostly free after that.
Great! I should be free for a few hours after you're done with Halo. Just hit me up whenever you're ready.