What's new

MK11 one of the most balanced NRS games - Do you agree?

SLy

Noob
Yall ever watch the twitch chat and see someone randomly say “this game is balanced” lol.

This topic is starting to feel like a temperature check to indicate if they should hate the game or not.
But yea. I agree. Its great balancing. Some characters were a little too carefully made.

So No disrespect to anyone, but I don't need anyone who NRS pays to fly to events and commentate, to tell me the game is balanced. There's conflict of interests there, anything about MK11 said by anyone who benefits from NRS is noise to me.

That said, MK11 is boring, everything is linear, 95% of characters lacks depth to them. This game was poorly made; it appears they focused more on INTRO interactions, gear, soundbite than on actual game play. Don't even get me started on hit boxes.

Honestly, it's kinda good that the game sucks, at least it gives me perspective, which is: I'll take the broke-shit in MK9 and MKX, than this STALE, BORING, ONE DIMENSIONAL game that people who benefits from NRS call balanced.

Y'all may now FINISH ME!

ZeroSymbolic

W.A.S.P.
Depends on how we define balance. Game has 28 Characters. 23 of them are really well balanced. Problem is that doesn't matter because 5 of them are so much stronger that they play a fundamentally different game altogether. That is the nature of the balance of this game.

lol no

So im the only one who thinks this game is horribly balanced?
Like hell it's balanced! lol

Play Kotal Kahn and get cornered by Jacqui, Jax, Geras, Liu Kang or any other character with a good mid. Try getting out of that corner in this "balanced game" with your slow mid and highs, I dare you lol

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
The game has the best balance of an NRS game. It's easy to say it's not when you don't look at FG and NRS history.

All this thread is doing is really giving people who don't like the game a reason to be vocal.

ExpectFlames

Lord of embers
This is likethe 1000th thread on this site debating game balance, Who really cares? People say shit like this when someone tells them it's not fun. " bu bu bu its da most balanced game in NRS history"

Wigy

There it is...
Yeah it probably is. Still think they need to do a better job of balancing the skill characters require though, characters are all quite easy in this game but a lot of the top tier are criminally simple.

I must agree. MK 11 has quite good balance. You can use more than 3-4 fighters :) I remember old, good MK9. The biggest problem of MK9 was bad balance. Kabal, Cyrax, Sonya and Kenshi were much too OP :) I play MK and met many different characters.

Ram

Buluc Chabtan
I don't know if it's the most balanced NRS games or not, and to be honest, I don't care.

The game is cool and I like it. And I felt similarly about previous NRS titles, too :)

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
The game has the best balance of an NRS game. It's easy to say it's not when you don't look at FG and NRS history.

All this thread is doing is really giving people who don't like the game a reason to be vocal.
Those same few guys show up in pretty much every thread.. Notice how they dodge answering the question “Well I dunno, but [insert hating here]” :p

NeroOps

Death Before Dishonor
Sure, balanced, whatever, but when will it be perfect?!
No such thing as perfect balance. The game would be dull if it were to exist. Even if it did exist the players skill would just have a bigger percentage to whats shown in matches than how good the characters advantages within there move set.

To answer the threads question. Yes, i believe its the most balanced game nrs has made to date that's if you judge it based on the competitive variations.

Last edited: