What's new

MK11 - NRS has given you everything to win in life no more complainings

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
What do you guys think of no region lock? This was something I am very glad about having as well.

Y'all wonder if we can control the regions in game to avoid matches with pings exceeding above normal threshold depending on your comfortably?

Also...

With this announcement do y'all think this will give hope to cross play in the future?

If NRS wants to go down this route. I think it's more possible on the Nintendo Switch/PC/Xbox side since an announcement "might" becoming later this year officially. Possibly at E3.

Looking and pointing you menacingly & villainously at you Sony.

With this announcement do y'all think this will give hope to cross play in the future?
I don't think region lock is related to cross play at all.

But I think that cross play has definitely been looked at given some of the answers in interviews and the push by Epic into making it viable on their platform.

If it's not announced before release i'd be surprised if it doesn't come as a mid-life update to the game.

The question is what platform will be taking advantage of it?

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
What do you guys think of no region lock? This was something I am very glad about having as well.

Y'all wonder if we can control the regions in game to avoid matches with pings exceeding above normal threshold depending on your comfortably?

Also...

If NRS wants to go down this route. I think it's more possible on the Nintendo Switch/PC/Xbox side since an announcement "might" becoming later this year officially. Possibly at E3.

Looking and pointing you menacingly & villainously at you Sony.
I'm loving the non-region lock right away. There are a few people that I'm gonna enjoy playing and sharing tech with so the region lock info reveal was amazing.

The crossplay would be icing on the cake. I am on PS4 so if I can at least go with PC since there's a decent number of people who play on it I'd take that. Switch is a double cake portion lol.

villainous monk

I'm loving the non-region lock right away. There are a few people that I'm gonna enjoy playing and sharing tech with so the region lock info reveal was amazing.

The crossplay would be icing on the cake. I am on PS4 so if I can at least go with PC since there's a decent number of people who play on it I'd take that. Switch is a double cake portion lol.
I feel the same way. I have a few friends from around the world but still play on PC and PS4 I would love to body.

That ping tho...:eek:

villainous monk

I don't think region lock is related to cross play at all.

But I think that cross play has definitely been looked at given some of the answers in interviews and the push by Epic into making it viable on their platform.

If it's not announced before release i'd be surprised if it doesn't come as a mid-life update to the game.

The question is what platform will be taking advantage of it?
Yes I know. I meant has since NRS is now region lock free do you think cross play is also in the works.

But you did answer and I'm just has hopeful as you. It very well could be down the road or in the form of a GOTY edition.

One can only hope. Again pointing my finger at you Sony.