What's new

MK11 Kano Discussion

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
Premium Supporter
Shoutouts to @Murderation76 for defending me on SaltFace's stream just now. I pooped all over him and then he proceeded to call Kano braindead.

I see you @Murderation76

Respect to joo my friend.
Kano? Braindead? In what possible way could Kano be viewed as a braindead character.

He's gotta put himself at risk for pretty much everything that he does. If it pays off, he can do a lot of damage, but if it doesn't, he's getting punished hard. He's been on my radar as a character that I wanna play due to his toolset, but I just gotta make the jump first. Yeah @Vslayer, you may have helped converted me to this character as well. Well, mainly @Circus did that in the first place but you can take some credit as well.

Last edited:
Don't want to make a thread on this as it's pretty niche and probably wouldn't get a response regardless. To the point, is there a way to punish Baraka's 1,1,2 ~ Gutted? It's -18 on block but I've labbed this and nothing Kano has seems fast enough. Am I missing something here? Kano's F1 is too slow, F3 is too slow (lol), B3 is too slow and 2,2 doesn't have the range.

This seemingly makes Baraka a bad matchup for Kano as anything he ends in Gutted is safe and we all know you punish Chop Chop at the risk of getting clipped.

Edit: I'll leave this here to honor my stupidity. Gutted isn't the issue, 1,1,2 is with it's large push back and short punish window. The answer is flawless block U2 Baraka's 1,1,2 string. Have a brew on me boys.

Last edited:

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
Premium Supporter
it's pretty funny. Especially when they claim I spammed special moves when they were throwing Kitana's fans all match long.
I had a similar experience last night while using Cage in KL. Not sure how to post an image of the conversation, but his message to me was:

"You are cancer. You play like you have never been with a women."

The guy was playing as Noob Saibot and mainly was throwing Spirit Balls for the match. He was wondering why I kept backing away the whole game and throwing Forceballs. Answer to that: if you are telegraphing that you are trying to do a raw teleport, I'm going to bait you out and punish you for it. Which is exactly what happened.

Also, if you're Noob Saibot and you're getting outspaced and outzoned by Johnny fucking Cage, AKA the guy whose forceballs whiff on a majority of the cast, Noob included, something is wrong.

Vslayer

I'm a gril
Premium Supporter
I had a similar experience last night while using Cage in KL. Not sure how to post an image of the conversation, but his message to me was:

"You are cancer. You play like you have never been with a women."

The guy was playing as Noob Saibot and mainly was throwing Spirit Balls for the match. He was wondering why I kept backing away the whole game and throwing Forceballs. Answer to that: if you are telegraphing that you are trying to do a raw teleport, I'm going to bait you out and punish you for it. Which is exactly what happened.

Also, if you're Noob Saibot and you're getting outspaced and outzoned by Johnny fucking Cage, AKA the guy whose forceballs whiff on a majority of the cast, Noob included, something is wrong.
lmao how do you play a game like you've never been with a woman? WTF XD Some weird people out there man. I hope you wrecked his shit.